Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- BC4 Management Corp (operating as Bernard's Cannabis Creations) has finalized the acquisition of Legend Cannabis
- Fort Myers Brewing unveils full beer lineup for 11th Anniversary Party Feb. 22-25
- Wild West Rolls into Georgia with the 9th Annual Sip & Swine BBQ Festival
- Soho Cigar Bar Celebrates 25 Years of Timeless Elegance and Exceptional Experiences
- Michigan Cake Wars 2024 - A Sweet Showdown in Metro Detroit
- Riding to Sweet Destinations: Paccari Chocolate Partners with Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental to Launch Chocolate Experience Motorcycle Tours
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Suviche Doral as a Platinum Member
- Empire Mixology Pioneers Innovation In Mixology Education With The Launch Of The University Of Mixology
- Pearl Lemon Catering Named Among Top 10 Caterers in London
- ProOne Helps You Understand Water Contaminants
Musicians RJ Howson and J Santi will headline each week, bringing their unique musical stylings to the Brick's stage. Both musicians have years of experience honing their skills in Chicago and New York, respectively.
Howson brings his brand of the Blues to Southwest Florida from the streets of Chicago, where he performed and shared the stage with blues icons and fellow musicians at Buddy Guy's Legends, Rosa's Lounge, Kingston Mines, BLUES on Halstead and many other clubs in the Windy City. Howson has been playing since he was a child performing everything from Chicago blues to funk, soul, rock, gospel, country, salsa and world music.
Santi hails from New York City and has been writing and singing since he was 13. His musical repertoire can be characterized by a mix of blues, rock, soul and country. Currently, Santi releases music as a solo artist while also collaborating in an international music collective known as Prince Pauper.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
While enjoying the soul-stirring melodies of Howson and Santi, guests can feast on the variety of blues inspired food specials Brick's will be offering on a weekly basis. Dishes will include pulled pork, St. Louis ribs, smoked meatloaf and more.
Brick's Smoked Meats is located in Sarasota at 1528 State St. The restaurant is open seven days a week: Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.; Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. For more information, please visit BricksSmokedMeats.com or call 941-993-1435.
ABOUT BRICK'S SMOKED MEATS
Brick's Smoked Meats offers its 'friend and neighbors' a place and an environment to gather 'round, enjoy great food and drink and each other. Brick's shows its appreciation through the care the associates bring to the work they do and the warmth with which they greet their guests. Brick's offers authentic smoked meats inspired by Central Texas, cooked "slow & low," paired with chophouse favorites and a touch of Sarasota style. For more information on Brick's Smoked Meats visit brickssmokedmeats.com or call 941-993-1435.
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- StrategicEdge Unveils New Website, Solidifying Its Position as Premier Small and Medium Business
- Leading Trust and Estate Administrator Megan Warman Joins Midwest Trust
- Jump City Rentals now in Modesto, CA! Best Party Equipment rentals, Bounce House rentals & More
- The Pivotal Companies Announces Partnership with The Impact Agency
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County names Kaliyah Stephens as 2024 Youth of the Year
- Human Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) Antibody
- On the UNDRESSED podcast this week British Actor/Producer Scott Wright from UK's "Shameless" TV series
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases