Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Survive It Pro: Don't Be Caught Unprepared For Any Emergency Survival Situations
- Hunting And Camping Emporium: Be In The Great Outdoors With Confidence When You Have The Best Gear
- Camping Gear HQ: Enjoy A Fun Getaway With Premium Camping Gear
- Wicked Brick launches displays for LEGO® x Adidas set & further LEGO® Architecture monuments
- The Great Knives: Blades And Knives For Cooking, Self Defense, Outdoor Survival And Hunting
- Bella Crafts Publishing Announces the Summer Issue of Their #1 FREE Digital Craft Magazine is Now Av
- The 31st annual Cody Old West Auction, June 26th in Santa Fe, is a success, grossing over $1 million
- Wicked Brick launches new display solutions for LEGO® Harry Potter™ and LEGO® Architecture Sets
- Holabird's massive Sizzling Summer Western Americana Auction, Aug. 5-9, will be held live and online
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
Brian Lebel's Cody Old West Show will be held June 25-27 at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center
Vendors from across the country will be there, specializing in authentic Western fine art, collectibles, apparel, home decor, jewelry, antique firearms, Native American artifacts, cowboy trappings, horse gear, books, boots, hats and more. Contemporary artists and artisans will be included. The merchandise includes antique, vintage and modern, spanning all price points.
More on eTradeWire News
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation hosts 'Back to School with the Blue' backpack giveaway
- Barcoding, Inc. Named a 2021 Great Supply Chain Partner
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
"It was touch-and-go for a while as to whether or not we would be able to hold this year's show, but we couldn't be happier that we're able to move forward," said Brian Lebel, who's been staging Old West Shows since 1989, initially in Cody, Wyoming. "Summer in Santa Fe is a shopper's paradise, and we are proud to be the show that gets to kick off the summer season."
Because of the wide variety of material available at the show -- from cowboy to Native American, from old to new, and from inexpensive to lavish -- it's often difficult to explain to people what exactly the show is like, Lebel said. "But one thing is for certain: after someone's first visit, they come back every year. It's a special event with a community like none other."
Lebel added, "We've missed everyone and are really looking forward to seeing all of our friends and colleagues again." He explained that, due to COVID occupancy restrictions, the total number of vendors had to be reduced to about 65 to allow for the most shoppers to be able to attend. It will be a buy, sell and trade event, with many vendors happy to offer impromptu appraisals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
"Our vendors are among the best in the business, and are extremely generous with both their time and knowledge, Lebel pointed out. "Even if you don't buy anything, you're guaranteed to learn something." Show hours are 9am to 3pm Mountain time on June 26th and 27th, with general admission priced at $10 per day, or $15 for a two-day pass. Those under 12 and over 70 are free.
To learn more about Brian Lebel's Old West Events and the show on June 25th-27th, visit www.oldwestevents.com.
- Fastest-growing BigLaw firm Fennemore strikes again with Reilly add
- Technicolor Connected Home and Net Lynk make Wi-Fi 6 available to UK Internet Service Providers
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments