Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Uncle Funcle's Launces Free eCard Shop!
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine On Sale Now On Amazon
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product
- Coaches for Action Scores Big in Getting the BIG EAST Conference to Approve Black Lives Matter Patches on Basketball Uniforms for the 2020-2021 Season
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
Tilos found an aptitude for cutting men's hair. She went on after high school to earn her Associate of Arts degree in cosmetology from Olympic College in Bremerton in 2012. Then she launched her career as a cosmetologist and men's hair stylist.
Today, the long-time Bremerton resident and experienced cosmetologist has been cutting men's hair through her own Silverdale barbershop for the last seven years. She is the proprietor of "A" Barber Shop, now located at 10038 Silverdale Way NW in Silverdale.
Flexibility and quick thinking are virtues Tilos' ship serviceman father, who retired from the U.S. Navy as a chief petty officer , instilled in his children. So when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Tilos' military mindset kicked in as she worked quickly to put in place new safety measures to continue offering her popular hair styling services in her community.
More on eTradeWire News
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
Tilos has followed the CDC's safety guidelines closely, adjusting as needed during the shifting reopening phases. She has introduced social distancing, face mask requirements, and sanitizing as she works to protect her barbershop staff and clients.
To better communicate with her clientele while keeping them notified about changes and helping them schedule appointments, she also rolled out a new website.
"I couldn't have continued to grow my barbershop if not for my loyal customers, who have stayed by my side throughout the pandemic," Tilos said. "I'm so happy and honored to be able to deliver my services with the addition of new safety measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. If you haven't checked us out yet in Silverdale, book now for an appointment. I can't wait to meet you!"
Learn more about "A" Barber Shop and visit cosmetologist Jmae Tilos' new website at http://www.beautybyjmae.salon.
Jennifer Mae Tilos
- Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750
- KDG Named a Top 2020 B2B Company by Clutch.co
- Paragon Dental – Cosmetic Dentistry in Radlett
- Indianapolis team selected as development partner for West Fork Whiskey Co
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States With the Highest and Lowest Flu Vaccination Rates
- Specialist Dental - creating beautiful smiles in the heart of Guildford
- Holabird's 'Spooktacular' auction, Oct. 29-Nov. 2, has over 3,600 lots in many collecting categories
- DHS Launches Stronger Nonprofits Initiative to Maximize Impact of Nonprofit Organizations
- Tyto Athene, LLC Awarded $22.5M Contract for U.S. Central Command Air Forces Enterprise Land M
- Denver Interior Designer Launches Furniture Line
- Melt Those Winter Blue with Aruba's Workation Programme
- Premium Epicor Partner Uses BPA Platform for ERP Integration Projects
- The Fastfit Centre moves into Merseyside's Biggest Tyre Bay
- Canadian Rap Star Unkle Adam's single I Am Stronger was released to 1.1 billion people in China
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats