Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breach Force: Leveraging Speed & Connectivity for Defense + Digital Guardrails for Safe Travel
- Silicon Valley AI Company Collaborates with Italian Universities and Academics
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- Formula Cloud: Plug-In Satellites, "Smart" Traffic Solutions, Wind-Powered Datacenters + more
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Dash Solutions Achieves AWS Healthcare Competency Status
- UrsaLeo Welcomes Tim Joyce as Head of Engineering and Opens UK Office
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- Tech at the Edge: CIP-Powered Chatbots, The Market for AI Edge Software + Can We Safeguard IoT?
In fact, most cybersecurity experts believe we have long past a "prevention-only" world. Information security needs to get "proactive" for companies to better protect themselves. While a strong digital perimeter remains an essential cybersecurity feature, it can't stop every cyber attack. Without some kind of analytical component to your cybersecurity, hackers could easily gain the upper hand.
But did you know Cyber Sec teams are already thinking proactively? Increasingly, they are taking the fight to attackers. Literally, every company and IT team should consider this strategy too.
But what next-gen security analytics should form the core of your cybersecurity rallying cry? Thanks to our friends at Solutions Review dot com we have a nice clean list of four advanced capabilities your cybersec team should explore.
Check out BreachForce on YouTube (https://youtu.be/e6n28SxH744)
1. Continuous Threat Intelligence: Ideally, your cybersecurity solution should provide your IT security team with up-to-date threat intelligence. Every business, including yours, faces distinct cybersecurity threats, based on their industry-vertical and size. Therefore, you need to properly prepare your IT environment against those threats in particular—impossible without the right knowledge. Your security analytics should provide your enterprise with continuous threat intelligence, optimally from multiple feeds and sources. In fact, without good threat intelligence, you can't expect optimal performance from your security analytics.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
2. Facilitated Threat Hunting: Next-generation security analytics actually helps pave the wave for effective and proactive threat hunting. Threat hunting allows your IT security team to pursue cyber attackers throughout the network. Threat hunters can use alerts generated by your next-generation security analytics to find threats even faster. Security analytics can process the log data and activity events from throughout your network, and correlate it to find potential breaches. Then it generates an alert with context for possible investigation and sends it to the team. With this information in hand, hunters may catch the scent of their prey even faster than before.
3. Improved Network Visibility: Network visibility forms such an essential part of modern cybersecurity, no InfoSec article could possibly overstate its importance. As your IT environment scales, it incorporates more databases, digital assets, applications, users, and potentially locations (such as cloud servers). Each addition creates the possibility of an area going "dark" or becoming invisible to legacy detection capabilities. Cases exist in which enterprise lost track of critical databases until after a hacker infiltrated it. Next-generation security analytics solves this issue by improving visibility into the IT environment.
4. Visualization and Machine Learning: Machine learning can significantly reduce the burden on your IT security team by automating security workflows, detection, and correlation. While it does require regular evaluation and maintenance for optimal performance, it can provide much of contextualization and investigation legwork automatically.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
Networks are under siege. There's a seemingly endless array of attackers trying to infiltrate, compromise, and steal data. A good cybersecurity posture should be proactive. It is best practice to monitor for suspicious or malicious activity and identify threats before they become full-blown attacks or data breaches. Waiting until the damage is done shouldn't be your only option.
Breach Force is produced by F Train Media, and sponsored by RestonLogic, cloud wizards leveraging over 10 years experience helping companies automate, transform and build highly-secure and stable systems. Don't be a Hack Magnet! Reduce attack surfaces, harden systems, automate compliance and identify ulnerabilities with custom RestonLogic cybersecurity solutions. Book a strategy session today!
Disclaimer: The blurbs highlighted on Breach Force are available for information purposes only, and don't necessarily reflect opinions of our editors.
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline