Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 150
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- BC4 Management Corp (operating as Bernard's Cannabis Creations) has finalized the acquisition of Legend Cannabis
- Fort Myers Brewing unveils full beer lineup for 11th Anniversary Party Feb. 22-25
- Wild West Rolls into Georgia with the 9th Annual Sip & Swine BBQ Festival
- Soho Cigar Bar Celebrates 25 Years of Timeless Elegance and Exceptional Experiences
- Michigan Cake Wars 2024 - A Sweet Showdown in Metro Detroit
- Riding to Sweet Destinations: Paccari Chocolate Partners with Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental to Launch Chocolate Experience Motorcycle Tours
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Suviche Doral as a Platinum Member
- Empire Mixology Pioneers Innovation In Mixology Education With The Launch Of The University Of Mixology
- Pearl Lemon Catering Named Among Top 10 Caterers in London
- ProOne Helps You Understand Water Contaminants
Beam into Trade Post 47's 's booth November 18th and 19th and make First Contact to this Stellar beer.
The Hofstetten brewery has been family-owned since 1229. The enthusiasm has been passed on from generation to generation. "Tradition is not about holding the ashes, but about passing on the flame."
The Mühlviertel hill country offers everything we need for a good beer. That's why ALL raw materials are sourced directly from the local region for the Mühlviertel beer. This protects the environment and makes a unique beer, reflective of the Terroir of the local region.
The Federation of Beer is excited to brew a collaboration with the honorable family brewers of Brauerei Hofstetten. The collaboration supports local Austrian suppliers, and this ensures that the "Special Ration" is of the freshest quality. Captain's Lager is provided to Star Trek fans attending Vienna Comic Con (https://viecc.com/) for Exempary Service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
ALE-iens will be able to enjoy a pint of officially licensed Star Trek Beer in time for the holidays.
The Brauerei Hofstetten collaboration's limited-edition is a collectors item that features customized label artwork and is distributed by Trade Post 47 (https://tradepost47.com/blog/post/tp47-newslett...)
Robert Kaiser from Trade Post 47 is excited and assures "ALE-iens will enjoy Captains Lager in Austria and Europe".
"The Federation of Beer (https://federationofbeer.com) and Brauerei Hofstetten are making "First Contact" with ALE-iens at Vienna Comic Con November 18th and 19th. We thought it appropriate to ENGAGE ALE-iens and provide a "Hopportunity" for Star Trek fans to share a Limited Release Lager with their loved ones."
The Federation beams its recipes and labels into craft brewers throughout the alpha quadrant," confirms Vern Raincock. "Paramount Entertainment archivists, showrunners, and fans had an immediate effect on our new episodes and labels. " "We intend to leverage the vision of local artists, brewers, and brewery suppliers as much as possible." "We mash in small batches, and each limited-release recipe sources local malts and hops when available. Local terroir is affected by the impact of soil, microclimate, and topography on the growth of barley. The use of locally malted barley provides the source of an ale's flavor complexity. "
More on eTradeWire News
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
StarTrek.com is the official home of the final frontier and fandom - sharing the latest news, celebrating fandom, and so much more. Be sure to follow @StarTrek on social media for all things across the franchise.
TM & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Federation of Beer Ltd.
+43 676 4203584
- Human Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) Antibody
- On the UNDRESSED podcast this week British Actor/Producer Scott Wright from UK's "Shameless" TV series
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)