Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Lee McPherson Launches New Website!
- Berkeley Assets Sees Exceptional Returns from Investment in Assisted Living
- UVOCOIN, the gaming cryptocurrency opens for public registration
- FORTUNE TRUST to Offer Pink Colored Diamond Giveaway at 2019 WSAVA/CVMA Congress
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Tesla First $1,000.00 Unicorn Product in Virtual150i Investment Platform
- Powerful True Story Production Norma's Sun, Seeks Executive & Equity Partnership/Distribution
Investing on behalf of pension funds and family offices, Brasa Capital focuses on middle-market commercial real estate opportunities throughout the Western US and Texas. Brasa Capital targets transactions across the capital stack requiring $5 to $25 million of equity. To date, the fund has committed capital to seven investments including a non-performing loan, mezzanine debt, preferred equity, and joint venture equity.
Brasa Capital was founded in March 2018 by former AEW Capital Management executive Eric Samek. Mr. Samek led the acquisition efforts in the Western US for AEW's opportunistic fund. He credits Brasa Capital's fundraising success to the team's track record of strong investment performance and institutional investors' desire to access the middle market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
"Our investors recognize the investment opportunity that exists as a result of the disproportionate allocation of capital to large transactions," said Samek. "Brasa Capital allows our partners to take advantage of the robust Southern California real estate market, a region that offers tremendous potential for value creation."
About Brasa Capital Management
Brasa Capital (http://www.brasacap.com) is a value-add real estate investment firm that focuses on multifamily, office, industrial, and retail projects in the Western US and Texas with an emphasis on Southern California. The firm primarily provides joint venture equity to strong local sponsors in its target markets. Brasa Capital's experienced and seasoned team enhances returns by unlocking value at the asset level through careful asset selection and active management.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers
- Lone Gunman Rewriting the Handbook On Workplace Violence Prevention Featured In Barnes & Noble Author Event
- Lynn Schmidt Attends National Industry Conference For Independent Financial Advisors
- L-Tron Warehousing & Manufacturing Solutions Impress with New Zebra MC9300 Mobile Computer
- Bailey's Fine Jewelry "Shares the Love" To Benefit the Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC
- Students from Katz Yeshiva High School Travel to Guatemala for 4-Days of Service, Cultural Immersion
- Metalwërks® Presents High-Definition Sculpted™ 3D Video and Interactive Renderings
- L7 Creative leverages its nearly 2 decades of digital marketing experience to launch L7 Advertising
- Group Classes and Personal Training with out the hassle of the Charleston traffic
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000