Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 526
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 454
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 444
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 350
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 331
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 331
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 291
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 280
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 271
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 210
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- GD Rectifiers looks to expand it's product range for EVs and EV battery charging
- TruVideo Pleased to Announce Compliance with CCPA and Other Privacy-Related Regulations
- Don't Miss Out on this 2014 Used Honda Accord for Sale!
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- What is Windshield Molding and Does it Need to be Replaced?
Mosqueda is originally from Lakeland, Florida and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of South Florida. He first joined Brandon Honda in March 2019 and has ten years' experience in auto dealership sales and finance positions in both Lakeland and Tampa.
"Benny is an outstanding cross-link between our sales and service operations and is helping us grow Brandon Honda by creating synergies between the two business units and finding ways our teams can collaboratively meet more of our customers' needs," said General Manager Sam Raabe.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- "The Dream of Endymion" by Hilary Ellis is published
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
John Marazzi is the Managing Partner at Brandon Honda, located at 9209 E. Adamo Drive in Tampa, FL 33619, one mile west of I-75. It is an award-winning automobile dealer and Green-Star Certified service facility that works proactively to protect the environment. Brandon Honda is pet friendly and helps promote rescue animal adoptions year round. Sales hours are Mon. – Fri., 9-9; Sat., 9-8; and Sun., 10-6. Service/Parts hours are Mon. – Fri., 7-8; Sat., 7-5; and Sun., 9-3. The gourmet Café is open Mon. – Sat., 7-8 and Sun., 9-6. For more information, call 813-664-1234 or visit www.BrandonHonda.com/.
- Tax.HugeDealsOnline.net Announces Tax Filing Software for Individuals and Small Business Owners
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Phoenix Art Museum to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community
- Frederick Speaker Series Blasts Off into Space with Dr. Mae Jemison at Weinberg Center
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC