Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- Hinfo: Videos for Property Details & Sort Local Places/Events by Location
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Recently Opened Extended Stay Suites at The Inn at Canaan
- Heartland Restaurant Group Seeks General Managers to Support Continued Growth
- Must Visit! New Restaurant in Kew Gardens, Queens NY - Love's Kitchen
- Enjoy December 5th with a hot, frothy Turkish coffee
- EMSL Toronto Lab Now Providing Food Safety Testing Services
- New Travel Job Candidates Rise To 15-Month High
"When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, everything changed—including the food and hospitality industry," said Steve Cabeza, creator of Hollywood Florida Food Tour and Hollywood resident. "Suddenly, all the restaurants I loved were hurting. Some even closed. I wanted to do something to help, and the Hollywood Florida Food Tour was born."
The Tour highlights some of the area's most beloved food offerings. To date, 10 local establishments are on the Tour's lineup. On each tour, customers visit multiple restaurants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
For Drastix Street Eats owner Victor Choy, the Tour couldn't have come at a better time. Even though his restaurant was born during the pandemic, it wasn't easy. Becoming part of the Tour has helped put the pandemic in the rearview mirror.
"Life has changed, but being part of the Tour gave us a boost toward normalcy," he said. "It's exciting to be part of the Tour, because it lets me do what I love—treat good people to good food."
For participants, the Tour is indeed a treat. At each stop, they enjoy tasty tapas or appetizers. But they don't choose from a limited menu of worn-out, expected foods. In fact, they don't choose at all.
Rather, the chef or owner decides what to serve on any given day. As a result, every tour is unique. Customers can relax and enjoy a specially curated experience that's as enjoyable as it is unexpected.
When the tour ends, customers have experienced a lot of local flavors. Flavors that may not even be offered on the menu. And they leave with more than good flavors. They leave with a full, satisfied stomach and the memory of a fantastic experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
"Every time the Tour comes through, I know to expect a good time," said Mark Rowe, owner of Mickey Byrnes Irish Pub. "The Tour attracts fun people who love eating and being together, and I love taking care of them in this fun, new way."
More restaurants are regularly added to the Tour's lineup, and more tours have been recently added, included a dessert only option. That means more flavors to enjoy and more restaurants thriving in a post-pandemic world.
Visit hollywoodfloridafoodtour.com to book your tour or to learn more. And if you are a restaurant or potential sponsor that wants to be included, or if you have an idea for additional food tours, visit the website and let them know.
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!