Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kimberly Maska Named As Female Entrepreneur To Watch In 2020
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Memorial Day (Weekend) Nominees at the Latin Podcast Awards (LPA)
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Transformative Psychiatrist Dr. Fred Moss Launches New Podcast, 'Welcome To Humanity'
- Pivot Post Corona to Get What You Want
- Counter-Strike World Champion Abbe Borg a.k.a. "DieHardBirdie" partners with Global eSports Talent and Consulting agency Rumble Gaming
- Diane Forster Premieres a New TV Talk Show on e360tv to Empower Others to Reach Their Greatness
"With so much new construction happening in downtown Chattanooga over the last few years, particularly residential, Market City Center wanted to stand out above the other offerings. Our partnership with the talented Maycreate agency on this project took the production to another level," said BIG Studios CEO Chris Braly. "We worked with a dozen actors and models along with our nimble and talented 5-person production crew and somehow managed to shoot the entire video in a half-day. Overall, it was a success. Taking home an ADDY is quite prestigious and I for one am certainly proud of everyone involved."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
The two awards, a Bronze ADDY for Film, Video & Sound, Branded Content & Entertainment for Online Film :60 Seconds+ and a Bronze Addy for Film, Video & Sound - Internet Commercial, were the result of the company's creative execution that wound up netting BIG Studios over 200,000 views and interactions for the online film.
"Telling a story is paramount in any branding video and tying it to a coordinated cross-channel campaign is essential for businesses in today's digital age," said Mark Gill, BIG Studio's Director of Sales. "With our talented team, we knew we could bring the production "magic" necessary to create a stellar product that would connect with our client's target customers and prospects to achieve their goals. We couldn't be happier with the results and the client loved it. Winning two ADDYs is just the icing on the cake!"
Chris Braly noted "The BIG Studios team is unique in terms of the creative skills each member brings to the table. Most corporate clients lean heavily on our strategic and creative capabilities and really don't involve themselves with that process, but on this project I have to credit the team at Maycreate with taking this project up a notch in terms of concept. Brian May runs a very successful agency along with maintaining a fabulous team. And, unlike a lot of ad agencies, they're a great problem solving partner on set. I think the results speak for themselves. Being recognized by the American Advertising Federation, especially when this area is filled with incredibly talented production teams, is a nice bonus for a job well done."
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
Learn more about Braly Image Group Studios at http://www.big-studios.com or http://chrisbraly.com.
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster