Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- Book Release: The Stories I Tell Myself By Jose Franco
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- America's Top Dog Model Contest & Casting Call
- Iowa – Based Voice Actor Repeat Nominee For International Performance Accolade
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- OtherTopNews.com Features Major News Stories Buried By Trump Coverage
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Newest Urban Radio Station KHUR - The Vault Launches May 1st @KhurRadio
"With so much new construction happening in downtown Chattanooga over the last few years, particularly residential, Market City Center wanted to stand out above the other offerings. Our partnership with the talented Maycreate agency on this project took the production to another level," said BIG Studios CEO Chris Braly. "We worked with a dozen actors and models along with our nimble and talented 5-person production crew and somehow managed to shoot the entire video in a half-day. Overall, it was a success. Taking home an ADDY is quite prestigious and I for one am certainly proud of everyone involved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Writers of "Tales from Fat City" Launch their Film Campaign
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
The two awards, a Bronze ADDY for Film, Video & Sound, Branded Content & Entertainment for Online Film :60 Seconds+ and a Bronze Addy for Film, Video & Sound - Internet Commercial, were the result of the company's creative execution that wound up netting BIG Studios over 200,000 views and interactions for the online film.
"Telling a story is paramount in any branding video and tying it to a coordinated cross-channel campaign is essential for businesses in today's digital age," said Mark Gill, BIG Studio's Director of Sales. "With our talented team, we knew we could bring the production "magic" necessary to create a stellar product that would connect with our client's target customers and prospects to achieve their goals. We couldn't be happier with the results and the client loved it. Winning two ADDYs is just the icing on the cake!"
Chris Braly noted "The BIG Studios team is unique in terms of the creative skills each member brings to the table. Most corporate clients lean heavily on our strategic and creative capabilities and really don't involve themselves with that process, but on this project I have to credit the team at Maycreate with taking this project up a notch in terms of concept. Brian May runs a very successful agency along with maintaining a fabulous team. And, unlike a lot of ad agencies, they're a great problem solving partner on set. I think the results speak for themselves. Being recognized by the American Advertising Federation, especially when this area is filled with incredibly talented production teams, is a nice bonus for a job well done."
More on eTradeWire News
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
Learn more about Braly Image Group Studios at http://www.big-studios.com or http://chrisbraly.com.
- Stark Bro's latest horticulture symposium brings the brain power
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner