Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- SFBW 2018: A Practical Example of BDN Content Marketing Achieving Results
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Forever Faithful Documentary Film Now Streaming on Multiple Channels
- Hip Hop's 88 LO Debuts New Single, "Nothins Changed"
- Kool & the Gang Perform On American Idol Finale
- RWMSGroup Welcomes "1 Accord Band"
- Premier Health CEO, Steve Sellars, Elected President of Urgent Care Foundation
- Memphis Soul 104.1 Brings True Old School Soul To Memphis
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
- DOGTV Crowns Dog Mom of the Year!
"With so much new construction happening in downtown Chattanooga over the last few years, particularly residential, Market City Center wanted to stand out above the other offerings. Our partnership with the talented Maycreate agency on this project took the production to another level," said BIG Studios CEO Chris Braly. "We worked with a dozen actors and models along with our nimble and talented 5-person production crew and somehow managed to shoot the entire video in a half-day. Overall, it was a success. Taking home an ADDY is quite prestigious and I for one am certainly proud of everyone involved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
The two awards, a Bronze ADDY for Film, Video & Sound, Branded Content & Entertainment for Online Film :60 Seconds+ and a Bronze Addy for Film, Video & Sound - Internet Commercial, were the result of the company's creative execution that wound up netting BIG Studios over 200,000 views and interactions for the online film.
"Telling a story is paramount in any branding video and tying it to a coordinated cross-channel campaign is essential for businesses in today's digital age," said Mark Gill, BIG Studio's Director of Sales. "With our talented team, we knew we could bring the production "magic" necessary to create a stellar product that would connect with our client's target customers and prospects to achieve their goals. We couldn't be happier with the results and the client loved it. Winning two ADDYs is just the icing on the cake!"
Chris Braly noted "The BIG Studios team is unique in terms of the creative skills each member brings to the table. Most corporate clients lean heavily on our strategic and creative capabilities and really don't involve themselves with that process, but on this project I have to credit the team at Maycreate with taking this project up a notch in terms of concept. Brian May runs a very successful agency along with maintaining a fabulous team. And, unlike a lot of ad agencies, they're a great problem solving partner on set. I think the results speak for themselves. Being recognized by the American Advertising Federation, especially when this area is filled with incredibly talented production teams, is a nice bonus for a job well done."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
Learn more about Braly Image Group Studios at http://www.big-studios.com or http://chrisbraly.com.
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'