Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 135
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
Virginia Department for Aging & Rehabilitative Services Brain Injury Services Coordination Unit Director Chris Miller was one of the two people who nominated Mrs. McDonnell for this award, saying in her nomination "If you weren't a brain injury advocate before you met her, you will be after."
BIAV's Board President, Dr. Kelli Gary, echoed this praise, "Anne's unwavering advocacy shines a light on a community that often feels invisible – people impacted by brain injury. Whether she is crafting legislation to get people more services, doing laundry for our campers, or educating first responders about brain injuries, Anne keeps going above and beyond. In fact, Anne has been making a difference in the lives of people with brain injury for over 30 years. BIAV is extremely proud of Anne for receiving this national recognition and no one is more deserving. She is the epitome of leadership and excellence among the brain injury community and we are truly blessed to have her at the helm of leadership here at BIAV."
More on eTradeWire News
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
"As Chair of the National Association of State Head Injury Administrator's Public Policy committee, I extend my heartfelt congratulations to Anne for receiving the William A.B. Ditto Excellence in Public Policy award. This award honors outstanding advocacy on behalf of people with brain injuries, particularly work that can be replicated in other states, and it was clear in this year's nomination process that Anne's leadership in Virginia led to incredible outcomes for the brain injury community and deserved national recognition," said Jennifer Braun.
Presentation of the award can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/LdGdJqMyxhk
About The Brain Injury Association of Virginia: The Brain Injury Association of Virginia is the primary source of information and personal support for thousands of individuals, families, and professionals living in Virginia whose lives have been touched by a life‐altering, often devastating brain injury. The mission of the Association is to advance education, awareness, support, treatment and research to improve the quality of life for all people affected by brain injury. For more information visit biav.net.
More on eTradeWire News
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Network.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication