Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- Statues of Equality is Set to Launch in New York City
- CME Symposium- Managing LDL-C with PCSK9 Inhibitors: Identifying the Patients, Optimizing the Outcomes
- CME Symposium- Reducing LDL-C and Cardiovascular Risk with Nonstatin Therapy: From Evidence to Practice
- TrailMark Hosting 2nd Annual Conquer the Trails 5K Run/Walk on Feb. 2
- Pasta Dinner Fundraiser on February 2nd To Benefit Rebuilding of Endrich Farm
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
On Saturday, at the Fair Grounds, the barn runs Monomoy Girl in the Rachel Alexandra Stakes. This will be Monomoy Girl's first start of 2018. She is owned by the partnership of Dubb, Monomoy Stables, LLC, The Elkstone Group & Bethlehem Stables, LLC. In 4 starts in 2017, Monomoy Girl was victorious in 3 of those starts. Her only defeat was in the Golden Rod at Churchill Downs where she was second to Heavenly Love. Florent Geroux gets the ride on Monomoy Girl.
Flurry Racing's brilliant Mr. Misunderstood heads a full field of 12 runners in the Fair Grounds Handicap on the turf. The gelding son of Archarcharch, is undefeated on the turf and has already won at the current meet with his most recent start a win in the Woodchopper Stakes. Florent Geroux will also be aboard Mr. Misunderstood.
More on eTradeWire News
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
Also in the Fair Grounds Handicap is GenStar Stables High Noon Rider. The 6-year-old horse, was a claimed by the stable at the Saratoga Meet in 2017. Since the claim, High Noon Rider has won 2 races for GenStar including a win in his last start at the Fair Grounds. Shaun Bridgemohan gets the call on High Noon Rider.
In the Colonel Power Overnight stake, Will Call will start wearing the colors of Richard Klein and his family with Shaun Bridgemohan aboard. Also Inveniam Viam who runs for Allied Racing will break out of the 5 hole in the Albert M. Stall Memorial Stakes. Bridgemohan will also be aboard.
Finally in the Risen Star, Brad will saddle Shortleaf Stables High North. This will be the first start of 2018 for High North who has been working steadily at the New Orleans track. High North broke his maiden in a strong field at Keeneland at the fall meet. The son of Midnight Lute will be ridden by Corey Lanerie in the Risen Star Stakes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
On Monday, Brad will make the journey to Oaklawn Park where he will saddle Zayat Stables Ezmosh in the Southwest Stakes, another of the road to the Triple Crown Races. The son of Tizway makes his second start at the track after a narrow defeat in an allowance race under Jon Court.
In the Razorback Handicap on that same day, Brad will saddle Steve Landers Racing, LLC's Leofric. The lightly raced son of Candy Ride (ARG) is 1 for 1 in 2018, having won an allowance race at the current meet.
Team Cox, which has divisions in New York, Kentucky, Louisiana & Arkansas is currently 7th in the country with 31 victories and over 1.3 million dollars in purse money in 2018.
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New 2019 Cars