Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 188
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 180
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 126
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moore Pet Announces The Launch Of KennelDoors.com!
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- K9 Medibles Announces Release Of New CBD Treats For Dogs
- Welcome Home Your New Puppy with Safe Fit™ Bully Sticks and Bully Buddy from Bow Wow Labs!
- DogCare Launches New NOAH Pet Water Fountain to Redefine Pet Water Standards
- VioVet Doubles Veterinary Support as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease
- Dog Writers Association of America Launches 2020 Writing Competition
- Want to Hear From Your Animal's Perspective? Listen To Animal Messages Podcast
- Pet Sitters International offers tips for booking a pet sitter for your last-minute summer plans
- Coronavirus Injected Into Cats Killing Cats
"Brad has a lot of experience with developing new products. He has done a fair amount of inventing and working with patents, which will be quite helpful as we introduce more tech driven products in the future," says Michael London CEO at BWL.
Brad has a deep understanding of CPG and B2B businesses, and a broad knowledge of all aspects of sales, marketing, business development, product management and innovation with experience managing $5M to $500M P&L results. In addition, Brad brings a long successful history in the pet industry including the COO for Greenies where he helped lead them from $1M in sales to over $100M, and the sale of the company to Mars Petcare.
More on eTradeWire News
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
"I have such respect for everything BWL has accomplished; like their company's ability to experience explosive growth within their first year of launching," says Brad, "I am honored to be a part of such an innovative group of people and I look forward to participating in the marketing, consulting and further growth of the company."
BWL's new and growing company had a momentous first year. According to Store Leads, (storeleads.app), Bow Wow Labs is ranked 2,924th out of 1,357,863 active Shopify websites (top .002%). Even more importantly, BWL ranks 24th out of 28,602 sites (top .0008%) In the Pet category. His role going forward will be to lead the new product development team which hopes to introduce a new product every quarter.
Michael from BWL expresses, "We are thrilled to welcome Brad to the BWL team. With his successful Sales & Marketing track record and proven strategic strength, he brings an invaluable perspective at a pivotal time for the company."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
About Bow Wow Labs, Inc.
The team at Bow Wow Labs is made up of a diverse group of men and women who are on a mission to keep dogs healthy, happy and safe with products and services that make life easier and fun for dogs and their owners. They offer innovative products that build lasting bonds and do it all in the name of creating happier dogs with empowered owners, maximizing the enjoyment of having a dog while minimizing many of the risks dogs encounter in everyday life. https://bowwowlabs.com/.
Dana K Humphrey
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric, Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers, Posts Video About 2nd Stimulus Package
- National Report: Move to Buyer's Market and Increasing Earnouts
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Becomes President of the American Bar Association
- Kentucky Home Price Growth To Moderate
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Fall Guy, Partridge Family, and Dan August to Program Sked
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- National Lacrosse League to Hold Virtual 2020 Draft September 17