Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 169
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 162
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 159
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 154
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 149
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Wound Care Market Insights, Key Players, Growth and Future Scope
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage
- MuLondon Recognised as East London Innovator By Here East
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- Visual Thrive Launches Video Series With RI Small Businesses Navigating COVID-19
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
"We are thrilled to announce that our company has signed an agreement to enable independent pet stores, vets and groomers to sell BWL products," says Michael London CEO at BWL, "Now that our brands will be on store shelves, more pet families can experience the many health and safety advantages our products offer."
BWL is best known for The Bully Buddy, an innovative safety device to prevent dogs from choking on Bully Sticks. Bully Sticks are one of the most popular dog treats being sold in the USA today but as dogs chew them down, they become a choking hazard. The Bully Buddy and its highly nutritious Safe Fit Bully Sticks, which come from grass fed cattle, are available in various sizes in order to keep all dogs, both small and large, safe. Bully Sticks from BWL ensures a perfect fit for its compatible sized Bully Buddy, which provides satisfaction for Fido and peace of mind for every pet owner.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
Bully Buddy and Bully Sticks are the first two of many future products that all fall within Bow Wow Labs mission to keep dogs healthy, happy and safe. BWL recently launched a new treat line, Waggy Wafers. These treats are available in three delicious flavors, all of which contain the finest, healthiest ingredients that are naturally sourced and preserved.
"The demand for quality pet products that promise better health and safety is booming, which is why our products have gained great popularity among pet families and are a proven game-changer in the industry," expresses Michael, "We know that stepping into retail will open many new doors for us, and the team at BWL can't wait to start this new adventure!"
About Bow Wow Labs, Inc.
The team at Bow Wow Labs is made up of a diverse group of men and women who are on a mission to keep dogs healthy, happy and safe with products and services that make life easier and fun for dogs and their owners. They offer innovative products that build lasting bonds and do it all in the name of creating happier dogs with empowered owners, maximizing the enjoyment of having a dog while minimizing many of the risks dogs encounter in everyday life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Used 2017 BMW 3 Series for Sale
- Miranda Mole Of ERA Wilder Realty, Inc. Receives Best Real Estate Agent (Individual) Award
- Bremerton hairstylist pivots during pandemic with new services, website
- Texas hip hop artist sends shout out to friends in 'Darcwav' music collective in new single
Learn more at: https://bowwowlabs.com/.
Instagram: @bowwowlabs (https://www.instagram.com/bowwowlabs/).
Dana K Humphrey
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns
- Priscilla Ortiz, Paralegal at Red Metric Law Firm in Hayward, CA, shares a Lavender Latte Tutor
- YMCA & Columbia Memorial Space Center New STEM Club For Middle Schoolers
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership with Goal PR
- Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge Announces Call for Applications
- Special Collaboration ShopLocalDesigners.com is Online
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- openGear Partner Leaders to Showcase oGx-Compatible Solutions at Virtual openGear Live Event
- TRENIQUES: A Star in the Making: Jasmine Metivier
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- League of Women Voters PBC Publishes 2020 VOTERS' GUIDE