Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 604
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 539
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 533
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 454
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 424
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 406
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 381
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 367
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 351
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 282
Similar on eTradeWire
- NC Kitty Cat Store: Essential Cat Supplies for The Happiest Kitties!
- Johnna Devereaux (CPN) from Bow Wow Labs Wins 2020 Pet Age Women of Influence Award
- Beth Stultz-Hairston named new president of Pet Sitters International
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2020 National Contest "Fairy Tails"
- WowPetsDeals Focuses On Providing High Quality Pet Products To Its Clients
- Elevate your Pet Care Business at the The Dog Gurus Summit on March 25-26, 2020
- K-9 Adventures Showcasing Innovative Dry Land Mushing Technology at Global Pet Expo Booth #6651
- Cat DNA Test Now Available to Pet Owners with Basepaws!
- AnimalBiome Receives the 2019 Innovation Award for Supplements
"PRIDE has an outstanding social mission of working with folks that have emotional, physical and mental disabilities, including Veterans, as their workforce." Linda London, COO of Bow Wow Labs states, "As a parent of a severely handicapped son who worked for PRIDE years ago, we have a personal connection with this organization and have experienced firsthand the incredible work that they do."
PRIDE Industries, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit social enterprise, was founded in 1966 in the basement of a church in Auburn, California with a mission to create jobs for people with disabilities. Today, this organization has grown into a $300M industry, handling fulfillments for clients varying from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, nationwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Northern Virginia Manufactured Homes Company Discusses Lesser Known Benefits of Modular Homes
- Benefits to Working with a Wholesale Insurance General Agency
- Solar FlexRack to Exhibit at Intersolar North America
- Fossil Age Minerals offers the rarest collection of age-old fossils and minerals online
- Engrave-A-Remembrance offers Custom Champagne Bottles and Glass Engraving to Make the Day More Special
"I am excited to partner with a company that has personal ties to PRIDE's mission to create jobs for people with disabilities," expresses Michael Ziegler, PRIDE Industries CEO. "I admire Bow Wow Labs' passion and dedication to creating healthy, safe products for pets. Service animals are often the best companions and supporters for people with disabilities. We love this opportunity."
Currently, BWL is best known for The Bully Buddy, a new safety device to prevent dogs from choking on Bully Sticks. Bully Sticks are one of the most popular dog treats being sold in the USA today but as dogs chew them down they become a choking hazard. Bow Wow Labs is now helping dogs stay safe while they enjoy this popular chew treat. The Bully Buddy and Bow Wow Labs' premium hand-selected bully sticks are the first two of many future products that fall within Bow Wow Labs mission to keep dogs happy, healthy and safe.
PRIDE Industries: PRIDE Industries, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit social enterprise, was founded in 1966 in Auburn, California with a mission to create jobs for people with disabilities. Through a wide spectrum of services, we help people overcome employment obstacles and empower them to lead productive lives as contributing members of their communities. https://prideindustries.org/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Confused About Where to Sell Gold in Delhi? Sell It at 24Karat and Get Cash For Your Gold!
- The Changing Face of Retail - A White Paper Report
- No Red Forms Needed To Submit W2. ezW2 Software Speeds Up W2 Return To Beat Jan 31, 2020 Deadline
- Get Your First Month of Dental Implants 100% Free
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
Bow Wow Labs, Inc.:
We offer innovative products that build lasting bonds and we do it all in the name of creating happier dogs with empowered owners, maximizing the enjoyment of having a dog while minimizing many of the risks dogs encounter in everyday life. https://bowwowlabs.com/.
- Soul Warrior Consulting, Inc. and Pro-Fitness Plus Join Forces Personal Training & Group Training
- MusicWorks to Present Four Major Concerts at Old School Square Through February
- National Lacrosse League To Host First-Ever Team Business Summit In Las Vegas This Week
- United Real Estate Executive Named RISMedia 2020 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Get Big Game Super Deals of up to $40,000 off Select Lennar Quick Move-in Homes
- Melissa Disney, "Faceless Sass" SAG Awards Announcer, In Two Upcoming Animated Films
- Largest Gathering of Trauma-Informed Educators Expected in Atlanta in February
- 83bar executive Kate Hermans to moderate a panel at SCOPE Summit 2020
- AskCyberSecurity.com Joins National Cyber Security Alliance in Global Effort to Support Data Priv
- The Tampa Super Show Does Not Disappoint; Massive Turnout
- Feedonomics Promotes Jason Shao to Enterprise Account Director
- D&SNGRR Announces Locomotive No. 493's Return Following Extensive Multi-Year Rebuild, Conversion
- Larry Goldstein Featured in Kiplinger's for Retirement Planning Expertise!
- The Noisy Classroom by Angela Shanté
- Theraplay, Inc. Opens New Pediatric Therapy Center in Princeton, NJ to Meet Demand for Therapy
- ~ Good Will by Tiffany Killoren ~
- ~ Viral Dreams by John Saenger ~
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami Summerville community
- Sean Waters of Daimler Trucks to keynote Green Truck Summit 2020
- NTEA releases 2020 Fleet Purchasing Outlook