Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 160
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Kalahari Snacks Continues To Innovate Meat Snacks Category With First-to-market Crisps
- QR Checkouts Unveils DigiDine a Digital Dining Platform for Restaurant Services
- "The Maria Liberati Show," to be featured on Audioburst
- Acadian Kitchens Increases Production And Jobs to Keep up with Record Sales
Just a year old, Zambawango is the metro area's first boutique dessert, pastry and coffee shop to specialize in low-carb, zero-sugar and gluten-free items. Company founder George Coundouriotis and Executive Pastry Chef Kathleen McDaniel explain that the bakery, located in the northern suburb of Sandy Springs, caters primarily to "health-conscious consumers with a sweet tooth."
Unlike other bakeries, the store is filling demand for healthy snack and dessert options that contain extremely low levels of carbohydrates and no refined sugars or grain flours. Its menu features desserts, pastries and other baked goods containing 4 grams of net carbs or less. Zambawango's all-natural treats actually contain no sugar and no gluten and are suitable for any version of a healthy, low-carb lifestyle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
"At Zambawango, you can have your cake and eat it too," smiles Chef Kathleen. "Customers can enjoy our fine desserts without any guilt or negative consequences, which is a win-win in anybody's book."
Coundouriotis himself is a self-described "lifelong foodie with a serious sweet tooth." Not long ago, he says, he realized there was a void that needed to be filled in the dessert industry. "Our vision is for Zambawango to be a place where people can enjoy delicious low-carb desserts and coffee that don't compromise on quality, appearance and, most importantly, taste."
Zambawango (https://www.zambawango.com/) has become a go-to destination for customers who otherwise could not indulge in such sweets, such as those with diabetes or who follow the popular Keto lifestyle.
By using all-natural-sweetener alternatives to sugar, along with gluten-free flours and other low-glycemic and low-carb ingredients, Zambawango allows customers to avoid the negative effects of eating traditional sugar- and carb-laden desserts.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
His concept instead is the answer to the dessert prayers of many living within the low-carb ecosystem. For example, people who adhere to a low-carb lifestyle are limited to 20 net carbs or less per day. While a traditional brownie alone will contain 56 carbs, Zambawango's brownie checks in at just 1.2 carbs.
Construction of a new kitchen with additional capacity for Georgia's first-of-its-kind pastry shop is almost complete. This kitchen will allow for a shipping program, giving faraway fans their own chance to enjoy Zambawango's low-carb treats.
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement