Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Harvest Authentic Market Products to Test in Select Philadelphia Shoprites
- Thought For Food and Food Lab Accelerator at Google (FLAG) Launch the Inaugural Circular Economy of Food Challenge
- Chef Irie Spreads Thankful Cheer to Families at the LA Lee YMCA
- France's Agri-Food Industry Continues to Shine With R&D and Innovations
- Shout it Out With Glee! Yippie! The Reindeer Burger is Coming to Town
- David Pollack is the New Fresh Face of Barberitos
- Zing! Relocates from Arizona to Owatonna!
- Navy Yard's Newest Sports Bar Transforms into a "Sleigh All Day" Holiday Pop-Up Experience Hosting a Weekly Brunch and an All-Night Holiday Bash
Just a year old, Zambawango is the metro area's first boutique dessert, pastry and coffee shop to specialize in low-carb, zero-sugar and gluten-free items. Company founder George Coundouriotis and Executive Pastry Chef Kathleen McDaniel explain that the bakery, located in the northern suburb of Sandy Springs, caters primarily to "health-conscious consumers with a sweet tooth."
Unlike other bakeries, the store is filling demand for healthy snack and dessert options that contain extremely low levels of carbohydrates and no refined sugars or grain flours. Its menu features desserts, pastries and other baked goods containing 4 grams of net carbs or less. Zambawango's all-natural treats actually contain no sugar and no gluten and are suitable for any version of a healthy, low-carb lifestyle.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
"At Zambawango, you can have your cake and eat it too," smiles Chef Kathleen. "Customers can enjoy our fine desserts without any guilt or negative consequences, which is a win-win in anybody's book."
Coundouriotis himself is a self-described "lifelong foodie with a serious sweet tooth." Not long ago, he says, he realized there was a void that needed to be filled in the dessert industry. "Our vision is for Zambawango to be a place where people can enjoy delicious low-carb desserts and coffee that don't compromise on quality, appearance and, most importantly, taste."
Zambawango (https://www.zambawango.com/) has become a go-to destination for customers who otherwise could not indulge in such sweets, such as those with diabetes or who follow the popular Keto lifestyle.
By using all-natural-sweetener alternatives to sugar, along with gluten-free flours and other low-glycemic and low-carb ingredients, Zambawango allows customers to avoid the negative effects of eating traditional sugar- and carb-laden desserts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
His concept instead is the answer to the dessert prayers of many living within the low-carb ecosystem. For example, people who adhere to a low-carb lifestyle are limited to 20 net carbs or less per day. While a traditional brownie alone will contain 56 carbs, Zambawango's brownie checks in at just 1.2 carbs.
Construction of a new kitchen with additional capacity for Georgia's first-of-its-kind pastry shop is almost complete. This kitchen will allow for a shipping program, giving faraway fans their own chance to enjoy Zambawango's low-carb treats.
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple