Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 135
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 116
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- January 2020 Top Ten Blockstack Apps Sparking a Privacy Revolution
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- New Artist: 2 More Paintings On Exhibit!
- Atlanta Real Estate Market 2020 Outlook Is Strong
- Groton New York Photographer Shares Upstate New York Beauty With The World
Similar on eTradeWire
- How Protect Your Event From Coronavirus - Live Streaming from solo16
- Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone to host Irish Toast
- House to vote on Nationwide Flavor Ban. Why is House bill HR 2339 so Important - Provape
- CME Symposium- Reducing Cardiovascular and Renal Risk in Your Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- CE Symposium- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease, Heart Failure, and SGLT2 Inhibitors: Implementing Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies
- The Countdown Begins UNIFEST2020 is Only 3 Months Away
- Black Dads Count Launches "Statistically Speaking" for "Hard to Count" in Atlanta
- Fody Foods Unveils Revamped Branding at Natural Products Expo West
- Artworks by Thaulow, Chihuly, Edgar Payne, Maqbool Hussain are in Bruneau & Co.'s March 14th auction
- Plant Based Fountain of Youth - The Science of Healthy Aging presented by Dr. Frank Sabatino, Health Director of Balance for Life Retreat Florida
· The Boston Red Sox "Tee" Party will be held Feb. 17 at the newly renovated The Forest Country Club and includes cocktails, food, entertainment, and silent and live auctions.
· The Celebrity Golf Classic on Feb. 18 at The Forest Country Club will include lunch, on-course beverages, golfing and mingling with celebrities, and skills challenges.
· The Dinner on the Diamond will be held March 19 at JetBlue Park, offering appetizers, drinks, dinner and a meet and greet with select Red Sox players for autographs and discussion.
Proceeds from the three events will support Kids' Minds Matter, the hospital's pediatric mental and behavioral healthcare fund. Kids' Minds Matter advocates for the more than 46,000 Southwest Florida youth who are struggling with mental and behavioral health disorders like anxiety, depression, eating disorders, psychosis, substance abuse, autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stuart Kane Continues to Grow with Addition of Real Estate Attorney Patricia Jun
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association To Address Linked-Benefit Options
- Guard Booths Act as A Controlled Workspace with a Crime Deterrent Bonus
- Paramount Fence Opens New Retail Location in Livonia Michigan
- Breezy's Appliances: Appliances for Effortless Snacks & Meals
For more information about the Boston Red Celebrity Classic event series, sponsorship opportunities or event registration, please visit leehealthfoundation.org/events or call 239-214-0687.
About Kids' Minds Matter
Founded in 2016, Kids' Minds Matter is a unified movement in Southwest Florida dedicated to advancing pediatric mental and behavioral health services. By developing clinical pathways to screen and treat patients, enhancing public awareness through education, and lobbying for systemic change and sustainable funding, Kids' Minds Matter aims to align mental health providers, local agencies, the judicial system, law enforcement, schools and faith-based organizations. Kids' Minds Matter is managed through the Lee Health Foundation. Please visit KidsMindsMatter.com (http://www.kidsmindsmatter.com/) or call 239-214-0921 for more information.
About Golisano Children's Hospital
More on eTradeWire News
- Highway 371 Business Association to launch app
- Sheelena Taylor Welcomed to the Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- AMC's The Walking Dead: World Beyond To Screen 1st Episode During Wizard World Cleveland, March 7
- Fish & Chips Season brings the promise of great seafood at Joey's Restaurants
- NTI Now Offering a 4K 18Gbps HDMI USB KVM Extender via Two LC Singlemode Fiber Optic Cables
Established in 1994, Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida has been named a "Top Hospital" by The Leapfrog Group for the past three years. It is the only recognized children's hospital in Southwest Florida and provides specialized care for kids between Tampa and Miami. Lee Health opened the new 134-bed Golisano Children's Hospital in May 2017, relocating the children's hospital from the adjacent HealthPark Medical Center. It includes comprehensive pediatric services including a 24-hour pediatric emergency department, hematology-oncology unit, milk lab, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center, and Level II and Level III NICU with 70 private rooms. Golisano Children's Hospital is proud to have been named Soliant's 2018 Most Beautiful Hospital in the U.S., a recognition determined by popular vote. For more information, visit GolisanoChildrensSWFL.org.
- Larissa Tavelli Promoted to Marketing Director for McCarthy Building Companies' Southwest Region
- Converse Auctions' online East Meets West Auction, March 13, offers Asian and Western culture items
- Louis Nightingale Hired as New Head Football Coach at AJHS
- HighKey® Showcases Lively New Branding Alongside Best-Selling, Low-Carb Cookies At Expo West 2020
- Minnesota Twins Celebrity Golf Classic raises $76K for the Regional Cancer Center
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Construction of Turquoise Solar Project in Nevada
- Cardinal Point Homeland Security Group - First Company Authorized in Pennsylvania to Provide School Security Personnel Training
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Dave Mason Brings Feelin' Alright Tour to the Weinberg Stage
- Visit Xometry at Amcon Phoenix March 2020
- New Procedure Available to Treat Enlarged Prostate Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Gladdy's Goodies Now on Sale at Central Bark in Tampa, FL
- Join The Adventure As Playful Puffins Encounter Fire And Ice
- Delray Beach Residents Open Addiction Treatment Center in Palm Beach County
- ASBO & CoSN Team Up to Enhance Collaboration Between School Business & Tech Leaders
- Local Business, DISCGB, Achieves Highest Sales Honour
- Autonomous is breaking records- Launched a fishbone shaped Kinn Chair
- Best deals for spring human hair at Beautyforever
- Twin Cities retail veterans blow-up traditional Pop-up experience with a new market 2.0 concept
- New London FinTech conference providing sustainable investment opportunities with African startups
- Kavana Rum Announces Partnership with Country Music's Jacob Bryant