Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 182
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 175
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 171
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 165
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 154
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Enquizit Incorporated Ranks No. 2339 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Voxie Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2020 Presenting Company
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
The Department purchased OSCR because of its ability to capture 360-degree spherical images of a scene, and the associated GPS coordinates, all within mere minutes. Further, the Department was pleased to discover OSCR's intuitiveness when piecing together case documentation within the software. The ability to embed any and all digital media files into the case project is a time-saver when putting together the case file. Members of the Unit shared that OSCR allows investigators and members of other units to return to the crime scene virtually, time and time again, as the case evolves, stories change, and new details are uncovered.
L-Tron's Andy McNeil, a retired Sheriff's Deputy of 20 years, was on-hand in Boston for the training. McNeil has vast experience as a crime scene investigator and collision reconstructionist. He played an integral role in developing investigative photography and police crime scene and evidence courses in New York State, and continues to teach training courses to crime scene technicians (https://www.l-tron.com/intro-forensic-photography-course).
More on eTradeWire News
- an Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
McNeil says, "Following her initial visit to the Boston PD, my L-Tron colleague filled me in on some background information about the Boston PD. She shared their enthusiasm about OSCR's capabilities and excitement about integrating OSCR into their photography workflow. It was great for me to see that they were just as enthusiastic during the OSCR training sessions."
McNeil shared that the training went smoothly, even for those in the department who do not consider themselves tech-savvy. Everyone was able to figure out how to use OSCR very quickly and easily, which is the goal of our product.
"The groups of trainees were all very pro-OSCR," says McNeil. "They liked the idea of saving time, and that the software is easy to use and very intuitive. The Department plans to integrate OSCR into their crime scene response workflow right away for every new case that comes in. On our end, L-Tron is thrilled that this big-city law enforcement agency that has been around hundreds of years has chosen OSCR360 as a difference-maker on their Crime Scene Response team."
Boston Police Department employs thousands of officers across eleven districts, and serves a population of over 600,000. Boston's Crime Scene Response Unit is responsible for collecting and analyzing physical evidence from all crime scenes processed by the Boston Police Department.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
Learn more about OSCR or request a visit to your organization at: https://www.l-tron.com/OSCR360.
About L-Tron Corporation
For over 40 years, L-Tron Corporation has been providing world-class data capture hardware and software technology solutions. Specializing in law enforcement, public safety and government, as well as manufacturing, industrial automation and field mobility, we are a proud New York State business with law enforcement equipment deployed in over 2,000 municipalities across 50 states nationwide.
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President