Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 284
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 244
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- GridBeyond appoints new Head of Solar and Storage
- Excavation Safety Alliance Celebrates Membership Milestone
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Boston Government Services Adds Business Development Industry Expert
- Triumph International Offers a Comprehensive Selection of Oil and Gas Drilling Rig OEM Parts
- Solarity reforzará su presencia en el mercado latinoamericano incorporando inversores Solis a su portafolio
- Electric Vehicle Charging market to grow to more than US$ 15bn by 2030
- Solar Freezers are Revolution Products that Harness the Power from the Sun
- Downey Ridge Environmental Company Establishes Greasezilla Fuel for Brown Grease Sales
"Doug is well known and well regarded across the industry. He brings the leadership experience and market knowledge that will help BGS continue to grow and thrive," said Founder and CEO, Dr. Harry Boston.
Freund has most recently served as Senior Vice President of Kiewit Nuclear Solutions. During his time there he was responsible for markets and strategy.
"BGS is an outstanding company and is in a remarkably good position to see even more growth," said Freund. "I'm excited to help make that happen. We are in a rapidly growing industry and have lots to offer those dealing with nuclear energy, alternative energy, and cyber security."
Freund is well known in the Oak Ridge area having previously served as Vice President of Operations Support, responsible for management of operations of the Y-12 National Security Complex and the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, Texas.
More on eTradeWire News
- Slott, Ottley, Platt, Mann Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO New Orleans
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- Heritage Bank NA Offers Simplified Business Checking Options With FDIC Insurance Up To $100 Millio
- Evotech unveils myBEMS AI at CIBSE Build2Perform 2023
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
In all Freund has more than 24 years of professional and managerial experience in nuclear weapons operations, manufacturing, and strategic program planning and budgeting. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Colorado, a Master of Business Administration from Capella University and is currently a Capella Doctoral Candidate studying leadership and continuous improvement.
"This is a great hire, and we are excited to have him on board," said Boston.
BGS was founded in 2007 and employs more than 350 engineers, scientists, and technical professionals across the nation. It has been ranked as a Top 50 Department of Energy contractor. BGS is a Bernhard Capital Partners (BCP) portfolio company.
BGS is an engineering, technology, and security firm helping to advance missions of national importance for government programs, national laboratories, national security facilities, nuclear operations, and complex projects. We support clients at every stage from strategic planning and program management to execution of engineering and technical activities. We work to attract and retain the best talent, because the best talent delivers the best results for our clients. Our capabilities are based on our experience in complex, secure, and highly regulated environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
About Bernhard Capital Partners
Bernhard Capital Partners is an operationally focused private equity firm investing in middle-market businesses that provide essential services for critical infrastructure in North America. Bernhard Capital Partners was established in 2013 and has deployed capital across four funds representing approximately $2.9 billion of gross assets under management and is ranked as one of Private Equity International's 300 largest private equity firms worldwide. Bernhard Capital Partners seeks to create sustainable value by leveraging its experience in acquiring, operating, and growing services and infrastructure businesses. For more information, visit bernhardcapital.com.
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television