Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives "Community Grant" from The Provident Bank Foundation
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Baby Shuhser is a Mom's Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
- Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning Announces 2019-2020 Programming Schedule
- Global Kids Strike and Make Their Presence Known at Climate Strike
- ITEN & Saint Louis University Research Innovation Group Announce Community Partnership to Engage Tech Entrepreneurs in the SLUStart I-Corps Program
Keynote speaker for this fundraising event to benefit Born To Read, Inc. will be Southern author and journalist, Patricia Branning. She is the author of seven books on the recipes, stories and fine art of the South Carolina Lowcountry. She is the former Women's Editor for WSB Radio, Atlanta.
Tablescapes using the theme: A Lowcountry Table will be crafted by friends of Born To Read Inc.
"Our supporters reside all over Beaufort County so we couldn't think of a better centralized location to host this event, stated Janie Ephland, executive director. "We are delighted with the positive response and engagement from friends of the organization in creating the tablescapes." She continued, "Born To Read is thrilled to have the Southern author and journalist, Pat Branning as our Keynote Speaker. Her message will elevate, encourage, and inspire"
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
RSVP is required due to limited seating. Tickets are $35.00 per person prepaid or payable at the door and includes program and lunch. Contact the Born To Read Inc office by email email@example.com or by phone at 843-379-3350 to register by Thursday, September 19, 2019. If you are unable to attend and would like to support Born To Read Inc. please send your donation to Born To Read, Inc., 703 Bladen Street, Beaufort, SC 29902 or donate online at http://borntoread.org/index.php/make-a-donation/.
Pat Branning will be available for signing and personalizing her latest book, Shrimp, Collards and Grits, Volume III, titled Southern Traditions. Usborne Books & More by Sherri Shropshire, Independent Consultant will have children's books for purchase.
About Patricia Branning:
Pat Branning is the author of a series of best-selling books, Shrimp, Collards and Grits, known for their beautiful full color page artwork by Southern artists, stunning photography, recipes and stories from our sea islands. Pat mixes charming anecdotes with her passion for preserving the authenticity of this region along with her extensive culinary explorations. Her books are sold in over 200 fine gift stores across the SE, and Barnes and Noble. Two of her titles have been sold in Cracker Barrel stores across the nation. To learn more about Pat Branning visit https://patbranning.com/
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Born To Read Inc
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"