Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 229
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 120
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 Treasure Coast Seafood Festival – Hutchinson Island
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Grace Church Delivers Free Shoes, Backpacks, and School Supplies to More Than 1,000 Local Students
- Carne Collective Launches Direct To Consumer All-Natural Argentinian Meat Delivery Service In Us
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Golden West Food Group, Cooks Venture Raise $10 Million For Regenerative Agriculture Business
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- UK Govt to Fight COVID With Anti-Obesity Laws
- Matt Benham 2020 Daphne Zepos Teaching Award Winner
Having been a huge fan of Anthony Bourdain for many years, I couldn't believe that no one had ever done a show about an alcohol connoisseur traveling around the world drinking. Yes, a guy travelling around the world drinking! But it's not about getting smashed, it's all about the drinks, the different cultures and people that surrounds them.
So we came up with concept about a guy traveling around the world drinking and BOOZE TRAVELER was born on Travel Channel. For the next four years , we became world class Booze Travelers enjoying "boozy" adventures all around the globe.
We learned about drinks like Thailand's Wop, a fruit-flavored "slushie" with a homemade Whisky, and Oahu's fermented-pineapple drink Oke Lahow, in Hawaii. Others dare you not to gag from the thought of them. Take the Back-Alley Menstruation Whisky in Bangkok or the Tiger Penis Vodka in Laos (yeah, it is just that). These drinks ultimately tell a story about the culture to which they belong.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
Four years later when we returned back home, now what?
Oh here's an idea, let's create a new alcohol drink, but not the same old swill. Let's create something cool, trendy, different and voila BOOZE CREAM "alcohol ice cream" was born. From Lemon Drops, to Cosmos, to world class drinks like Cuban mojitos, Mexican Margaritas, to French Champagne, to specialty batches such Guava Jalapeno or Japanese Matcha Sake. There are so many flavors, so little time.
"Having an extensive alcohol pedigree being the original creator and one of the executive producers of BOOZE TRAVELER on Travel Channel which aired for four Seasons and was syndicated worldwide, I joined forces with Jose Iorio, a mastermind of creativity and world class marketing and we began producing samples of this fabulous 16 proof alcohol ice cream in Los Angeles back in 2019" .- commented Deborah Von Brod
BOOZE CREAM is an organic, hand crafted gourmet super-premium ice cream made with fresh in-house high-quality ingredients mixed with premium alcohol. We use hormone-free, kosher, California milk and add in all-natural flavorings and scratch-made mix-ins. We don't use any artificial stabilizers, sweeteners, additives, gums or thickeners in our products.
More on eTradeWire News
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
"We will be launching first in Las Vegas and Los Angeles and expanding to New York and Miami in 2021", said Jose Iorio creative marketing Senior Vice President and partner.
Welcome to BOOZE CREAM
For more information please log on to:
DNA Films Reality Tv
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers
- Inbound Logistics Names Tucker Company Worldwide Top 100 3PL for 19th Year in a Row