Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Eulogy Inspires American Author Anthony Anastasi To Write His Memoir
- Histria Books announces signing world champion gymnast Verona van de Leur to a book contract
- '20 Women to Watch in Business' Program Now Accepting Nominations
- New Joe R. Lansdale and Keith Lansdale Graphic Novel from Dark Regions Press on darkregions.com
- Modern Treatise Expands Its Political Coverage
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
- Exposure Magazine is "Changing the Narrative," in response to Gucci
- World Class Publishing Alliance Launches Game Changing Book Publishing Project
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- Great Railroad Series: Ozark Mountain Motorcars by Children's Author Isaac ben Levi
"We are so excited about our growth over last year. We have seen an increase in our book publishing and almost 35% in our revenue from book sales, both in print and in eBooks. JCP is a small publisher representing from national to international authors. We exceeded our goals for 2017 and 2018, and now have our eyes on meeting or exceeding our 2019 goals." — Janie Jessee, Publisher
Jan-Carol Publishing purchased Mountain Girl Press in 2012 and Rose Heart Publishing in 2013. With the new year presenting another opportunity to grow with another book publishing company, JCP current plans are to expand in 2019.
"We recently had one of our children's books mentioned in the Wall Street Journal as a book worth reading. Written with a politically conservative message, the book What's Right, by author Patti Kinkaid, was noted as a children's book to read with a good message."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
Jan-Carol Publishing's different imprints specialize in a particular genre. JCP bookshelves include fiction, sci-fiction, self-help, cozy mysteries, historical fiction, children's books, and more. From Appalachian themed stories, with the imprint of Mountain Girl Press, to children's books with the newly created imprint, Skippy Creek, JCP continues grow. "At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.'"
For more information to schedule a book signing or submit a manuscript, contact Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook and Instagram.
Director of Communications
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- IHeartMedia Afternoon Host ET Cali Trends Big On TV
- Experienced insurance law attorney Jared Elliot Stolz starts blog related to insurance industry
- Nation Enrichment Projects Donates $26,000 In KRAFT © MAC & CHEESE to Mid-South Food Bank
- STW Amps up Digitalization Portfolio with Powerful New Telematics Controller
- CPC Scientific Inc. and UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center Announce Neoantigen Peptide Collaboration
- SAG Discrimination Lawsuit Settled
- Beanfields Showcases Five New Bold Chip Flavors at Expo West
- Impact Web Solutions 20 Year Anniversary
- Masquerade Ball Benefiting Children's Hospital of Colorado
- PCX, INC. welcomes Stanley Black & Decker to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- Truxx Announces Tips for Drivers Program
- Premier CEO Pete McConney Receives Urban League's Prestigious "Journey Award"
- New On-Site Seminars Coach Business Leaders in Mitigating the Hidden Costs of Grieving Employees
- Local Performers Celebrate Int'l Women's Month
- Dwayne Reece Earns Buyer Agent of the Year Honors at Linda Craft & Team, Realtors® for 2018
- Oliver Sean Hits iTunes Top 10 in the United Kingdom after Headlining the 10th WOA International Music Festival
- Andrew Truesdale Earns Agent of the Year Honors at Linda Craft & Team, Realtors® for 2018
- Used 2014 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)
- NuAxon Bioscience Welcomes Advisory Board Member!
- Online /Print Magazine wants you!