Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Second Edition of "D-Day 75th Anniversary - A Millennials Guide" now available!
- Laminator rolls from MECA Solutions pass the tight tolerance test
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
- Roll embossing is step one in creating both functional and attractive products
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- Jill Hannah Anderson's The To-Hell-and-Back Club narrated by Whitney Ann Jenkins Now on Audiobook
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Launch Date for BB Cozy Mystery MURDER AT FIRST PITCH by Nicole Asselin
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Launch Date for Urban Fantasy Novel HOMER UNDERBY by Elgon Williams
"We are so excited about our growth over last year. We have seen an increase in our book publishing and almost 35% in our revenue from book sales, both in print and in eBooks. JCP is a small publisher representing from national to international authors. We exceeded our goals for 2017 and 2018, and now have our eyes on meeting or exceeding our 2019 goals." — Janie Jessee, Publisher
Jan-Carol Publishing purchased Mountain Girl Press in 2012 and Rose Heart Publishing in 2013. With the new year presenting another opportunity to grow with another book publishing company, JCP current plans are to expand in 2019.
"We recently had one of our children's books mentioned in the Wall Street Journal as a book worth reading. Written with a politically conservative message, the book What's Right, by author Patti Kinkaid, was noted as a children's book to read with a good message."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
Jan-Carol Publishing's different imprints specialize in a particular genre. JCP bookshelves include fiction, sci-fiction, self-help, cozy mysteries, historical fiction, children's books, and more. From Appalachian themed stories, with the imprint of Mountain Girl Press, to children's books with the newly created imprint, Skippy Creek, JCP continues grow. "At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.'"
For more information to schedule a book signing or submit a manuscript, contact Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook and Instagram.
Director of Communications
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- PI Real Estate and Mark White Team Join Forces
- Belsito For Congress: August 24, 2019
- Student Entrepreneur Launches UK's First College-Based Vegan Festival
- XO Drip Earns a Spot on 2019 Inc. 5000 List
- Eyekon Radio Launches New Streaming Platform
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Five Informative Events
- Modern Guitarist Gia Jade Debuts 'Giant Steps' on August 23rd
- Dayvion Cook Partners With KLM Enterprises Services LLC to create Mastermind Global Enterprises
- Ars Musica Chorale's 55th Season with New Music Director, Brian Mummert
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program