Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Be Free Zone, Inc. apparel brand introduces campaign to create suits for girls with their SUIT HER Collection
- Capthatt Men's Accessories And Clothing, Inc. Forges Partnership with Catchitt
- How Adonis King and His Adonis King Warriors are Breaking The Rules and Moving Fashion Forward
- Global Superstar Jahna Sebastian Stunts in New Fashion Shoot
- Fashion meets philanthropy at The Pink Carpet Event Charity Fashion Show
- Sustainable Textiles: Maison & Objet 2019 Recognises LinenMe's Eco-credentials. Green is more than just a color!
- The lightest Rolex Daytona in Carbon is finally here
- Cincy Chic, CiTiRAMA Host Stylish Event for a Cause
- Smart&Sexy Launches Beautiful Bras for Big Breasted Women that Won't Break the Bank!
Passport to Couture is a sip and shop experience catered to the boss woman on the move. "We are wanting to provide the ultimate sophisticated shopping experience for the busy mom that needs a cute piece for her date night, the college student that needs to look the part to secure that job, or the self-employed boss who needs to slay her biggest meeting yet. It's all here at the Passport to Couture pop up shop," says CEO Jennifer Love. This event will include special guest Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Julian Lark, featuring published model Zyoness and all hosted by blogger Brittani Sade of Corporate Black Gurl and Influencer Alexandria Patrice.
Bodylicious Couture is where Gwen Stefani meets Chanel meaning this collection, Passport to Freedom, is sophisticated with an edge. Guests will enjoy wine, desserts, music and a special styling session with Julian Lark and automatic entry to win a $500 gift card courtesy of Bodylicious Couture. Registration is free and guests can register at passportpopupshop.eventbrite.com. Members of the press that would like to cover can email firstname.lastname@example.org their names, outlet names and coverage plans.
More on eTradeWire News
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
To learn more visit www.bodyliciouscouture.com. Be sure to stay connected with Bodylicious Couture on social media @bodyliciouscouture on Instagram and @thebodyliciouscouture on Facebook. For all media/stylist inquiries email email@example.com.
About Bodylicious Couture:
Bodylicious Couture is a high quality women's line focused on versatile pieces. Owned by Fashion Designer Jennifer Love, Bodylicious Couture was created to have every woman be the topic of conversation when she walks into a room. Inspired by her grandmother and aunt, Jennifer Love created Bodylicious Couture to have women look bold yet remain classy. With over 8 years of fashion experience, Jennifer Love designed Bodylicious Couture to bring her own unique style to the fashion industry.
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- The Naperville Tale Of Two Tutors
- Two Harvard Trained Psychiatrists Author Practical Guide to Help People Better Understand Mental Health
- Greater Options for the CNC Machining Now
- Planet Earth Video Wins Best Music Video In 2019 Sf Frozen Film Festival
- Kontact Profit Group Joins the LeadGen.com Team
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- Taliban Continues Fighting Heavily Disregards Afghan-led Peace, Elections Expected
- SIF Codec maintains the most efficient Ultra-HD real time compression for streaming
- Six Flags Customer Service is the worst, especially when compared to Disney!!!
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson avoids hit and run charges against her client
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade