Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Garment Saver Launches Stain-Minimizing Summer Clothes For Children
- Official Launch of Stretch Lane Activewear!
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Dandy Lion photography exhibit extended through May 31 at Hammonds House Museum
- Baby Girl Elite Shoes and Apparel creates Signature shoes for HipHop Artists
- Back to School with MadPax Backpacks
- All About Sustainability and Fashion Perspectives
- Vacationers Rejoice: Roomganize Releases Sunglasses Organizer for the Summer Days Ahead
- Cincy Chic Hosts 10th Annual Night in White to Benefit Local Nursing Scholarship
Passport to Couture is a sip and shop experience catered to the boss woman on the move. "We are wanting to provide the ultimate sophisticated shopping experience for the busy mom that needs a cute piece for her date night, the college student that needs to look the part to secure that job, or the self-employed boss who needs to slay her biggest meeting yet. It's all here at the Passport to Couture pop up shop," says CEO Jennifer Love. This event will include special guest Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Julian Lark, featuring published model Zyoness and all hosted by blogger Brittani Sade of Corporate Black Gurl and Influencer Alexandria Patrice.
Bodylicious Couture is where Gwen Stefani meets Chanel meaning this collection, Passport to Freedom, is sophisticated with an edge. Guests will enjoy wine, desserts, music and a special styling session with Julian Lark and automatic entry to win a $500 gift card courtesy of Bodylicious Couture. Registration is free and guests can register at passportpopupshop.eventbrite.com. Members of the press that would like to cover can email email@example.com their names, outlet names and coverage plans.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
To learn more visit www.bodyliciouscouture.com. Be sure to stay connected with Bodylicious Couture on social media @bodyliciouscouture on Instagram and @thebodyliciouscouture on Facebook. For all media/stylist inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bodylicious Couture:
Bodylicious Couture is a high quality women's line focused on versatile pieces. Owned by Fashion Designer Jennifer Love, Bodylicious Couture was created to have every woman be the topic of conversation when she walks into a room. Inspired by her grandmother and aunt, Jennifer Love created Bodylicious Couture to have women look bold yet remain classy. With over 8 years of fashion experience, Jennifer Love designed Bodylicious Couture to bring her own unique style to the fashion industry.
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards