Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno
- Employers 4 Change The Intern Whisperer Podcast Hits Major Milestones
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Nine Fun & Floral-Focused Events in August
- Etho Protocol and Kucoin work together to overcome hack and release new, improved, & secure ETHO cryptocurrency
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- Springfield Armory to Sponsor the 2022 IDPA US National Championship presented by Beretta
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- Carter Hensley: Nascar Dreamin' & Off to the Races!
- America's Boating Channel Launches CAPACITY COMPLIANCE
- Shabazz Arts to Release Graphic Novel on Bearcat Wright, First Black Pro-Wrestling Champion
- Focusing on Training Over Rank in Martial Arts
- Mondo providing competition track for World Athletics Championships Budapest 23
- Brett Frood Named Commissioner of National Lacrosse League
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Legacy: The True Story of the LA Chili' LAKERS! Hulu #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Dark Star Gear to Sponsor the 2022 IDPA US National Championship presented by Beretta
Elected for a three-year term, John Dwyer will serve as the Foundation's newest member on the board of directors. Lancellot, Wolken, Simmering and Craig Nichols were also re-elected for consecutive terms of three years each. Other members of the board include Matt Bevins, Tony Ciampaglio, Loli DiSanto, George Gulisano, Elliot Katzman, Austin Lydon, Holly McKenna, Kayla Peck, Barb Skillman, Russ Smith, and Carol Welch. Bobby Nichols has assumed the role of honorary chairman emeritus of the board.
New board member Dwyer is the president and CEO of Interop Technologies, a global company that develops and manages next-generation technologies and services for mobile communications. An accomplished executive with more than 30 years of leadership experience, Dwyer also serves on the board of directors for the Competitive Carriers Association for North America and previously served as one of the youngest presidents of Fiddlesticks Country Club from 2005 to 2007.
More on eTradeWire News
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- Orchard Audio to Present at Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ on 08/27/2022
- Compelling fact-based fiction novel "AMIA" by John Myles Rigden is released by New Generatio
- Hutchinson Island Music Festival - Winter Fest 2023
- The Most Nourishing Platinum deluxe Moisturizer for Hydrated, Never-Greasy, Skin for Hydrated,
The board organizes and oversees the annual celebrity pro-am invitational golf tournament and charity tennis tournament at Fiddlestick's Country Club, which raised a record $1.7 million in net revenue this year to assist abused and at-risk children in Southwest Florida. Funds are raised through tournament events, sponsorships, raffles and live and silent auctions.
In February, the Bobby Nichols - Fiddlesticks Charity Foundation hosted its 20th annual Nichols Cup Pro-Am golf and tennis tournaments and auction gala, resulting in a total of more than $15 million raised and donated to local children's charities over the past two decades. Record fundraising efforts this year were distributed at the Annual Piper's Meeting on March 29 among the Foundation's two primary charity partners, Children's Advocacy Center of Southwest Florida (https://www.cac-swfl.org/) and Abuse Counseling & Treatment (https://actabuse.com/), and additional beneficiaries Blessings in a Backpack (https://www.blessingsinabackpack.org/) and Liberty Youth Ranch. (https://libertyyouthranch.org/)
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunrooms Dealer Chantilly, Shares Reasons to Build a Sunroom Over a Traditional Room Addition
- 24-Hour Homecare Poway, Firstat Shares The Value of In-Home Health Services
- Medford Hot Tub, Swim Spa, Sauna Dealer Shares 3 Ways to Use a Backyard Hot Tub
- Nautilus Launches the World's First Debit Card for Dogs, The Bark™ Card
- Eighteenth Annual 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Top Ten Premiere: Joyful Resistance
About Bobby Nichols - Fiddlesticks Charity Foundation
The Bobby Nichols - Fiddlesticks Charity Foundation was founded in 2002 by a group of Fiddlesticks members, who volunteer to organize and run the annual Nichols Cup Pro-Am Golf & Tennis Tournaments. The annual tournament recognizes the contributions and accomplishments of golfer Bobby Nichols, a longtime resident of Fiddlesticks and winner of 14 PGA Tour tournaments including the 1964 PGA Championship and 1974 Canadian Open. To learn more, visit NicholsCup.org or call 941-363-1215.
- capracare Haiti to Host, "Honoring Courage" Charity Benefit
- Independent Short Film Spawns Hit Single
- Automated Copyright Registration Protects American Artists
- What Are Essential Health Benefits And Who Has To Have Them?
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands
- The Power of On-Topic Breaking News Traffic is Made Available to The Common Internet Marketer
- Neolithic novel by Mike Meier considers the human instinct of survival
- Oms TV + Greenlights New Spin-Off Series "G-Status: LA Hustle" And Announces New EP
- VenueArc, A SaaS-Based Venue Booking and Event Management Software for the Performing Arts Industry
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Multi-Passionate Creative and Entrepreneur, to Release Her First Book
- For Bad Poetry Day: "Slow News Day" and "Better Than Expected Losses" ...Plus Lots, Lots, More
- How to End Your Car Lease Agreement Early
- Greater Englewood Chamber Foundation Board Announcement!
- New Children's Book Roody Kangaroo Moves Forward Debuts with Illustrations by 8th Grade Student
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy With Guest Ira Davis
- Cheryl Perets Earns Executive Club Status
- Michigan Vehicle Restyling Company Can Install Paint Protection Film on Your Vehicle
- Michigan Commercial Collection Agency Can Save Creditors Time and Money
- Dr. Thatcher Helps Ann Arbor Residents Relieve TMJ