Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
- NJBIZ names HFA one of the best places to work in NJ
As Passport CEO, Youakim led the company on a decade-long period of rapid growth and established Passport as a global leader in mobility and payments technology innovation. Youakim's expertise in scaling complex technology companies will be instrumental to Anduin's leadership team as the company expands its team and its Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform to meet fast-rising customer demand among leading CPA firms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
Said Anduin's chief executive officer, Justin Adams: "We're extremely fortunate to have Bob join our Board of Directors, and I'm excited to have him counsel and challenge our team to continuously improve and grow Anduin. Bob has extensive leadership experience and he knows when a company has really keyed in on a need in the market—it's a thrill for us to hear him to affirm our mission, attest to our platform and growth vision, and personally share our values. I couldn't be more excited for what's ahead with Bob on our Board."
Said Youakim: "When I saw what the Anduin team accomplished in just over a year, their progress stood out as an outlier. They're a stellar team that cracked the code on how to solve a major problem facing professional services firms. The initial traction of gaining a double-digit customer base reinforces the need in the market and is further validation to their vision. Justin is a serial entrepreneur who understands what it takes to build a great company centered around their core values—Trust, Courage, Build. With their platform and culture foundation in place and their customer-centric mindset, the sky's the limit for Anduin. I'm excited to be a part of their journey."
More on eTradeWire News
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
For more information, visit www.anduin.ai.
Anduin helps leading accounting firms automate and improve time-consuming work-to-cash cycle tasks and practice management processes, resulting in faster cash flow, higher productivity, and delighted clients. With Anduin's Intelligence-Based Billing™ platform, high-value firm executives, partners, and staff are liberated to deliver more value to clients and work at the highest end of their license. Benefits of Anduin to accounting firms: partners can save time, bill faster, and shed administrative headaches; finance leaders can reduce days-in-AR, speed up client payments, and smooth out cash flow; executives can better protect financial health with predictive insights and controls, and improve their firm reputation by offering clients best-in-class experiences.
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF