Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 121
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- projekt202 Receives Top B2B Marks in Latest Clutch Ranking
- Brandeis University and Open Source Initiative to launch new educational partnership
- Juniper Networks Extends Commitment to Open Source Software and Communities through Open Source Initiative Sponsorship
- CSW Solutions is now a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- IT Glue Adds LEGO Innovation Speaker David Robertson to GlueX Lineup
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- realMethods Addresses Lingering Gap In DevOps, CI/CD Processes With The Release Of New Continuous Generation™ Technology
- Geographic Information System for Crime Analysts
- 40 States Could Legalize Sports Betting by 2024, So Why Are Gamblers Seeking Alternatives?
To see artificial intelligence in action at HITEC 2019, visit booth #2916.
"The results of our pilot have been very positive," said RLH Corporation Director of Telephony Optimization & Analytics, April Weatherly. "We're seeing travelers engage with the technology at a rate higher than we anticipated and are very pleased with the Virtual Agent's ability to resolve traveler questions autonomously, reducing the cost of non-revenue related calls."
"The AI virtual agent offers a more seamless experience for travelers and an opportunity to generate greater revenue for hotel owners," said Armen Martirosyan, CEO of BluIP. "Not only do the owners appreciate that aspect of it, but hotel guests are having real and unique conversations with the AI. This experience has taught us that if you can tailor a system to your guests based on how they use your products, the adoptions are much higher."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
In concert with the systemwide rollout of the Virtual Agent, new features and capabilities have been deployed to further support travelers. The second-generation Virtual Agent added broader Central Reservations Systems integration to support additional hotel information searches and the ability to confirm, modify or cancel reservations. It also enhances the Central Reservations Office ticketing system integration to ensure a seamless transfer for the caller to a live agent when necessary.
Over the next several months, RLH Corporation will continue to build out it's AI capabilities with further enhancements to support reservations, Hello Rewards and telephony solutions. "As technology continues to change, so does the expectation of the guest and how they connect to our hotels. By providing AI through Central Reservations, we are opening up alternative channels and more options for our guests without sacrificing the positive experience they've come to expect from RLH Corporation," said Weatherly.
About RLH Corporation
RLH Corporation is an innovative hotel company focused on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com (https://www.globenewswire.com/Tracker?data=TEfdECodHYO7s2tIpj_ROz3Rb3t0TMkeskuiCIaZXcO4akKpG0rEMjGi6fJ9vrjo9vedKtXFcOvpDYmbTwT4CQ).
More on eTradeWire News
- Made in America! Calling for Municipalities to Reduce Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- David R. Larson Joins Jmn Logistics & Transportation As Chief Commercial Officer
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- "So Long at the Fair" by Pat Herbert is published
BluIP, delivers mission-critical products engineered for the SMB, large enterprise, hospitality, healthcare, retail, education, and public safety. Our cloud solutions portfolio includes hosted PBX with PMS integration, SIP trunking, E911, contact centers, AI virtual operator & agents' framework, rapid integration platform - blubridge and mobile applications like behive Communications Platform). To learn more, visit www.bluip.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Ars Musica Chorale Seeks Music Director/Conductor
- National Transportation acquires Destination Shuttle Systems of Los Angeles
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Philly vs Everyone as Team Flip Murray brings back Pro-Am Summer League Rivalry to big East Coast C
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4823 8-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Whistleblowing E-learning Course Launched by Engage in Learning
- BCS Named to 2019 MSP 501 List of Top Managed Services Providers