Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- AVTECH Launches New Room Alert Manager Software For Enhanced Environment Monitoring
- Dynatrace named in Top 10 Highest-Rated Cloud Companies to Work For by Battery Ventures
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- S4 Inc. awarded NOAA Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) BPA
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions
- Dynamic Systems Announces a Low Cost SIMBA Lite for Fresh Food Processors Who Pack Fixed Weights
- Struto Selects BPA Platform for HubSpot Integration and Automation Projects
BlueSteel Cybersecurity's unique approach is based on the knowledge that current security policies are often too rigid and intrusive to employees' daily jobs. As a result, instead of working within security parameters, workers find ways around them, leaving organizations vulnerable to attacks. BlueSteel Cybersecurity takes the opposite tack: the experienced team starts with their clients' workflows and culture to bring cybersecurity protections up to the levels needed.
"The end user ultimately drives the success of any initiative. If you create something that is disruptive to the end user, they are unlikely to engage, and the initiative fails. However, if you start with determining what the end user needs in order to be successful and align this with essential cybersecurity needs, you can create policies that become a win-win for all involved," said Ali Allage, CEO, BlueSteel Cybersecurity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
BlueSteel Cybersecurity's launch is just in time: CMMC, the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, is a framework that will be soon be used by key federal agencies to ensure appropriate cybersecurity practices and processes are in place to protect sensitive information. Cybersecurity crimes are increasing in intensity and cost; across the private sector, government, and nonprofits, experts estimate that cybersecurity crimes have cost us more than $600 billion.
BlueSteel Cybersecurity will offer straightforward monthly packages that include CMMC preparation, 24/7 managed security services, security consulting, and assessments – everything needed to keep an organization safe and secured.
"Our goal is to prove our value – and the value of cybersecurity processes and protections – through innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their information security goals," said Ali.
For more information about BlueSteel Cybersecurity, visit www.bluesteelcyber.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
ABOUT BLUESTEEL CYBERSECURITY
BlueSteel Cybersecurity delivers a new approach in intelligent cybersecurity protection, strategy, and monitoring services. We translate the complexity of cybersecurity protection into clear and actionable insights to bridge the widening gap between business objectives and critical cybersecurity protection. Our enterprise-level security services are carefully engineered to help our partners prepare for future threats while meeting CMMC requirements. We are experts in security, data, software, and IT with decades of experience analyzing and communicating complex information upon which critical decisions are made.
For more information or to contact BlueSteel Cybersecurity, go to www.bluesteelcyber.com.
Ali Allage, CEO
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller