Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Do you need non-DOT reasonable suspicion training for supervisors?
- Porsche Owned PTV Group Adds Truck Mileage, Truck Routing, and Optimization To AscendTMS
- New York Airport Transportation Service to All Airports
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Learn More About Ship Sales and Purchase
- Learn More About Ship Chartering
- After ten years of Piracy in the Indian Ocean region
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
BLE is in use on billions of computing devices worldwide, with billions more expected in the coming years. Based on the design of the BLE protocol combined with a properly designed sensor system, it is well suited for anonymous and private data generation to benefit traffic engineering applications.
By delivering increased reads, in concert with Bluetooth Classic and Wi-Fi, BLE provides richer data for dwell time calculations - especially useful for signal performance analysis. The large number of additional matches (at least 4 times more than just Bluetooth Classic alone) can be applied for Travel Time and Speed data generation on lower volume arterials - and also improves the data used for Origin-Destination calculations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
The nature of BLE enables improved data for use cases around pedestrian, bicyclist, and transit transportation. It is a strong means for generating multi-modal transportation data for analysis, proven by a recent study conducted by Bluemac using Portland's famed Tilikum Crossing bridge.
The recently announced Bluemac x7 roadside sensor system integrates BLE with Bluetooth Classic and Wi-Fi bringing them together as a sensor triple-play.
To receive the BLE white paper – and to learn more about the Bluemac x7, please contact Bluemac Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Bluemac is a leader in applying Bluetooth Low Energy to meet the needs of traffic engineering. We've progressed from offering BLE sensing as an external add-on with our previous generation product to making it a fully integrated data source on the Bluemac x7 in conjunction with Bluetooth Classic and Wi-Fi. We are excited to work with customers around new applications for multi-modal use cases and help with the evolution of transportation and how it interacts with society at large."
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
Keith Szot, CEO, Bluemac
Bluemac provides economical and secure systems for accurate and timely Travel Time, Speed, and Origin-Destination data and analysis for leading transportation agencies worldwide. As an early pioneer in applying Bluetooth® technology starting in 2008 for transportation agency solutions and an ISO 9001 certified firm with deployments across the world, Bluemac's devices and services are proven and robust. Bluemac is a key component of ITS solutions at the state, county, and city level. Bluemac systems are Made-in-the-U.S.A. with American Steel.
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin