Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 109
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pazusoft Releases Spotify Converter for Mac That Allows Users to Save Spotify Tracks Indefinitely
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- Two Brothers Discover the True Meaning of Success in New Podcast Series
- Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and Public Enemy co-founder bets big on Altavoz Entertainment
- Ice Dogg AKA Baron Of The Bay Releases 2 Singles Days Apart
- Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could generate Tremendous Advertising Revenues for Media Companies
- Colorado Agrees Undisclosed Deal
- New Turnkey Custom Menu Design Packages Now Available from The Menu Design Group
- Remy Ma makes dynamic acting debut in lead role of OCTET Productions' New Biopic, "American Gangster Presents: Big Fifty - The DelRhonda Hood Story"
- 23-Year-Old Jairus Williams Effortlessly Blended Hip-Hop And R&B To Upcoming Contemporary Gospel EP Titled 'Gospel Confessions'
Video content continues to play a vital role in conveying messages and information via social media and other online platforms. Offline, these videos are still effective ways to communicate brand messages to the intended audience. Regardless of when or how it's used, video content is quite important.
"We are thrilled to receive this award on behalf of all our clients," remarked Cara Barineau, Blue Marble Creative Director and Principal. "We love collaborating with our clients to make great videos that help them build their brands and reach their sales and marketing goals."
Since 1995, Blue Marble has received more than 200 national and international awards for the work that we've put together. Today, the list of awards has grown again as Clutch names Blue Marble a leading video production company in Georgia.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
A B2B verified reviews platform, Clutch evaluated technology service and solutions companies based on the quality of work, thought leadership, and client reviews. Blue Marble Video's comprehensive profile (https://clutch.co/profile/blue-marble#summary) can be found on the Clutch site.
"We often hear from our prospects and clients that they found us through a search on Clutch. It means a lot to be recognized by an organization that has earned the trust and respect of our industry," added Barineau.
About Blue Marble Video
Blue Marble Video specializes in the creative and technical development of high-profile B2B video & motion graphics presentations. Our team has been honored with more than 200 national and international awards for our work. Clients include Fortune 100 companies and industry leaders such as Verizon, McKesson, Georgia-Pacific, Hitachi, Manhattan Associates, Coca-Cola Enterprises, The Home Depot, Southern Company, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Georgia and many others showcased at www.bluemarblemedia.com.
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business