Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 178
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 150
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cloud migration path for Cadcorp SIS Desktop
- Ufone Increases Customer Satisfaction while Saving Almost 1,000% with netElastic vBNG
- Dixie Carpet Installations, Inc. Gets Game-Changing Results with DataSelf
- WWK Offers List of IP Addresses of Hackers
- Abator Launches 360-Access Online Service to Make the World a More Disability-Inclusive Place
- Sage IT selected as one of the "30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by The Silicon Review
- SBG Sports Software Appointed as FIA Exclusive Official Supplier of Race Control System in a Multi-Year Partnership
- Generis Partners with Brochet for Legal Documentation
- Sakai 20 Launched; Includes New Cloud Integrations And New Features That Enhance Faculty Grading And Course Management
- Symplast to Unveil Groundbreaking New 'Symplast 2.0' Product Release in Live Virtual Event June 30th
Blue Marble Geographics Announces the Release of Global Mapper Mobile v2.1 With Advanced GPS Support
Global Mapper Mobile is a powerful iOS and Android application for viewing and collecting GIS data. It utilizes the GPS capabilities of mobile devices to provide situational awareness and locational intelligence for remote mapping projects. A complement to the desktop version of Global Mapper, the mobile edition can display all of the supported vector, raster, and elevation data formats and offers a powerful and efficient data collection tool. The latest release includes improvements to its vector feature styling, terrain layer support, and layer transparency setting.
For advanced field mapping functionality, the latest release of the optional Pro version (available for purchase) introduces advanced GPS support. This allows users to connect to external, high-accuracy Bluetooth GPS devices from vendors such as Bad Elf and EOS, among others, directly from Global Mapper Mobile, allowing users to access detailed information including the current satellite constellation, precise location information, and the raw NMEA stream. A full list of the product's features can be found at https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/global-mapper-mobile.php.
More on eTradeWire News
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
"Global Mapper Mobile v2.1 brings exciting new functionality to the application, much of which was highly driven by user requests and feedback", explained Jeffrey Hatzel, Senior Application Specialist at Blue Marble Geographics.
Blue Marble's GIS software is used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers throughout the world who need affordable, user-friendly, yet powerful GIS solutions. Users come from a wide range of industries including software, oil and gas, mining, civil engineering, surveying, and technology companies, as well as government departments and academic institutions.
For more information about Global Mapper Mobile v.2.1 and to download the application, visit https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/global-m...
ABOUT BLUE MARBLE GEOGRAPHICS: Blue Marble Geographics® is a GIS and geodetic software company that provides cutting-edge yet accessible products designed for both novice and experienced geospatial professionals. For nearly three decades, the company's products have been used and trusted by organizations around the globe — including government agencies, universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
Blue Marble's expertise spans a broad spectrum of the geospatial technology sector with a particular focus on coordinate conversion, lidar and photogrammetric point cloud processing, geospatial software development, and user-driven product development.
Cíntia Miranda, Director of Marketing
Blue Marble Geographics
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time
- New Studio Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Josie Network!