Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 235
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 202
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 183
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 169
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 166
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 164
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 147
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 137
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 114
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- CivicScience Names Zachary Nippert as Chief Commercial Officer
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Dream2Career, LLC Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- AI will change PR, but good PR relies on a good message
- Emotions Podcast a Costa Rica Podcast Network Sponsors U.S. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- Dana Trenchfield Brings Safe Money And Income Radio To Fort Lauderdale
MacKenzie Bennett, Blubrry's Marketing Services Coordinator stated, "Highlighting diversity in podcasting, a medium that at its core is meant for sharing voices, is an important part of recognizing and ensuring that unique perspectives are heard. We're grateful to do our part in bringing attention to all Latinx podcasters and look forward to not only the awards but seeing the positive repercussions it will have to the community."
How will this be decided?
More on eTradeWire News
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
A panel of international judges, who are themselves podcast content producers, have been assembled to select winners . The judges are tasked with selecting the finalists and eventual winner of the coveted Latin Podcast Award of the Year 2020.
Podcasting is popular medium among Spanish speakers from the United States and around the world. The LPA is proud to welcome the latest LPA 2020 nominees from the United States and over a dozen other countries, keeping it as one of the most popular international events.
The 2020 LPA nominees are vying for: category awards, country awards, an international award, a multinational award, an English (only), a Bilingual award, and the coveted "Latin Podcast Award of the Year 2020."
The winners of their respective categories and countries, along with the international award and multinational award, English (only) award, Bilingual award, and the Latin Podcast Award of the Year award will receive a trophy to display to the world.
About Blubrry: Blubrry.com is a podcasting community and directory that gives creators the power to make money, get detailed audience measurements and host their audio and video. Whether you are a media creator, advertiser or media consumer, Blubrry is your digital media interface. Blubrry 's podcasting philosophy is driven by a team largely made up of experienced content creators, which believes the content creator should always be in control of your show, should produce your show on your own site, should own your RSS feed, as it is your most valuable asset, in providing you accurate statistics, and provide fair revenue share on advertising deals. Blubrry is a 100 percent American-owned company. Blubrry via it's parent company RawVoice is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau
More on eTradeWire News
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
Find us at https://latinpodcastawards.com
View the 2019 LPA Winner's Ceremony :
Felix A. Montelara
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Medical Unlimited International now offering medical supplies
- Newark, NJ Cabinets Company, The Kabinet Depot Emerges as Best Source for Contractors
- Separation Anxiety Relief for Your Pet
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Day in my Dreams announces the official launch of a new, online fashion shopping experience
- Intac Actuarial Services, Inc. Receives Renewed CEFEX® Certification
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Can Clean Your Office to Combat COVID-19
- America's Boating Channel Explains New Life Jacket Labels
- New Free Virtual CME Events Added for July
- Orlando Based Sustainable Fashion Brand Expands Amid National Pandemic
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Rivertop Contracting and The Greenery
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
- Jeb Carlisle Joins North Highland as Associate Vice President
- CompuData Recognized on the 2020 VAR 100 List from Accounting Today
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the Role of Data Governance in a Digital Transformation
- KansasPerio and Dental Implants Welcomes Wichita Native Dr. Mark Hagan