Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 140
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 120
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 110
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Online Boutique Launched to serve you flirty fashion out of Los Angeles, CA
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
Bloomex is delighted to return as a prize partner to the 2019 Monopoly® Coast to Coast Game at McDonald's®. Bloomex is offering 20 "Instant Win" Prizes of Bloomex Flowers and Gifts. Each prize includes 4 themed flower and gift packages which contain items such as seasonal flowers, vases, gift baskets, teddy bears, chocolates and other such gifts. Each of the four Prizes is themed for major holiday events including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas, and a birthday or anniversary. Each Prize also includes free standard delivery with deliveries timed throughout the course of a full year.
In 2019, Bloomex will also return as a Reward partner on mcdpromotion.ca where guests can unlock special partner rewards simply by keeping track of all the unique game stamp codes they collect. Every 10 codes will unlock a new partner reward. Collect 30 unique game stamp codes to unlock the Bloomex Reward of a special 40 percent off discount plus free standard shipping on one of four beautiful gift items.
More on eTradeWire News
- Chance For President Vows To Defund The Permanent Political Class
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- Theme of 2020 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Competition Announced in Virtual Party
- Kids Supporting San Diego In A Time Of Crisis
- Daniel Heuer launches Copyfluent
"Bloomex is thrilled to return as both a Reward and Prize Partner in this year's MONOPOLY® "COAST TO COAST" GAME at McDonald's," says Sue McDonald, Director of PR Partnership at Bloomex Canada. "As Canada's Official Florist, the Game with its uniquely Canadian content was a natural fit for Bloomex. Best of luck players!"
The 2019 Monopoly® Coast to Coast Game at McDonald's®runs from October 8 - November 11, 2019. For full details about Rewards, Prizes and the Game, see the Official Rules at McDPromotion.ca or at any participating McDonald's restaurant in Canada.
*No purch. rqd. Open to residents of Canada. Game pieces avail. Oct. 8 - Nov. 11/19 or while supplies last. Prize claim deadline: Dec. 3/19. See prize and redemption info, deadlines, entry details, odds, eligibility and more in the Official Rules at participating McDonald's® restaurants in Canada or at mcdpromotion.ca. 1 in 5 chances to win at outset of Game, mostly food prizes. Available prizes diminish and chances of winning change as prizes are claimed. Internet access rqd. to redeem some prizes. Skill-testing question rqd.
More on eTradeWire News
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
- projekt202 Expands into Atlanta Market with Strategic Acquisition of Big Nerd Ranch
- Funtastik Labs cancels summer camps due to COVID-19 and issues full refunds
- How I Lost Weight Without Exercise During COVID-19
- Now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace: Next-generation, fast, error-free DICOM/Media data migration from One Byte Data™
©2019 McDonald's.MONOPOLY is a registered trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. ©1935, 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Bloomex is the largest florist in Canada. Orders are taken and processed through the company's site at Bloomex.ca or by phone, and then delivered to customers via local courier. In addition to flowers, Bloomex offers a variety of other gift items including plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, sweets and treats, balloons and other items. The company serves Canada, the US, and Australia.
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Angel Dust Productions launches unique personal development service
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Sky Zone Bounces into Murfreesboro with Grand Opening Celebration
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Knowhow of a Successful Food Delivery App Development
- Connect Derby managed workspaces to reopen for business
- Next Door Creations announces the launch of their new website and mobile app, It's Local Online
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers