Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Jewels Queen: Opens New Store in heart of - DIAMOND District of the world on 47th St New York City
- New Launch of Portable Jewelry Display Tables & Counters
- New Must-Have Designer Jewelry: Say Hello To This Distinctive, Edgy and Boho-Chic Fall/Winter Collection
- International Fashion Week NYC
- TRÉSOR BLEU launches Réveil du Pèlerinage Collection
- Mühle-Glashütte launch a new limited-edition watch to commemorate 80 years of the world's largest aviation association, AOPA
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- A diamond purchasing route is established
Founded by Sierra Leone native, Dan Moijey, MFJD has announced that the conflict-free jewelry imprint is freshening things up with a new state-of-the-art website, exclusive collections and an innovative approach to brand awareness. For his efforts, he has been featured as one of Washington DC's top 30 under 30 professionals and has been featured in the Huffington Post, Rolling Out Magazine, and We Buy Black. Additionally, he has been awarded multiple times for his continued influence, creativity and entrepreneurship.
"I am thankful for how the company has grown over the years. I thank God every day for putting me in a position to help people find and create jewelry that touches their heart and spirit." —Dan Moijey.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
The new site is set to launch on Monday, August 19th, with an option to build your own ring from scratch and a colorful "Moijey Majic" gallery chock full of clients sharing their special stories. This launch also includes the company's monthly newsletter and new global social media campaigns. One of the most heartfelt initiatives is the Love Beyond The Carat Collection, an ensemble of 7 select customer testimonials chronicling their ring's journey from sketch to design to presentation. Making it more personal, each ring in the collection will be named after the owner. Proceeds from this initiative support the namesake non-profit.
Since inception, Dan and staff have worked relentlessly to maintain the Moijey mission, with 10% of proceeds from all sales going to Beyond The Carat—a nonprofit organization committed to strengthening and empowering Africa's mining communities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
To round out Q3 and finish the year with an impactful Q4, MFJD's executive staff and designers are focused on increasing brand awareness and debuting an upcoming collection paying homage to 400 years of Black history.
About Moijey Fine Jewelry and Diamonds
Moijey Fine Jewelry & Diamonds is owned and operated by Dan Moijey, a graduate of Bowie State University. The Moijey team consists of diamond experts with knowledge extending beyond the basic four Cs (Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat). Their corporate promise is that each customer is well informed about their selected piece prior to purchasing and receives nothing less than exceptional, lifelong customer service.
To experience the new website, please visit: https://moijey.com
For media and interview inquiries, contact: email@example.com
Moijey Fine Jewelry and Diamonds
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"