Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Carol Alt Turns Sixty & Turns Heads on the Cover of AGENDA Magazine!
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Millennials Have the Least Body Confidence in 2020
- Shower Mistakes You Need to Know
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Jurllyshe Announce The Latest Money-saving Strategies of Clothing and Human Hair
- The Best Way To Clean and Sanitize Your Makeup Brushes
- Maskne – face mask skin problem
- Miami's Best Hair Salon Now Open
VNUS Box, founded by actress and philanthropist Lavera Wilson, features a curated selection of all-natural skincare and beauty supplies as well as jewelry, wellness products, apparel, accessories, and homewares delivered monthly to subscribers' doorsteps. Each VNUS box is filled with eco-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free goodies that meet the unique interests and needs of each subscriber, including products made by black-owned businesses and exclusive artwork from local artists.
The VNUS Box was created by women for women to promote health and wellness first and beauty second. The company is focused on helping subscribers live longer, stronger, healthier lives while partnering with brands that share their values and vision.
More on eTradeWire News
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
Wilson created her black-owned social enterprise with a focus on making the world a better place.
"I wanted to create a subscription box that I hadn't seen before, a box full of products that made you feel good and were also good for people and good for the planet," Wilson said. "Through our unique 'cause box' service, we are committed to saving lives and bringing joy to others."
A portion of all proceeds from every VNUS Box subscription go to the nonprofit effort Project VNUS, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established this year to create transformative, long-lasting change by investing in resources to fight social inequities.
The project is currently focused on supporting low-income families experiencing hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic by providing them with free monthly essentials boxes including sanitizers, masks, gloves, and other items.
"We have proudly provided monthly essentials to more than 200 families already through the sales of our popular VNUS box," Wilson said. "We remain committed to ensuring that fewer children and families go without things that will truly help them through these challenging times."
Learn more about VNUS Box and Project VNUS at https://www.vnusbox.com.
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nia Chili' Dennis "Spicy' BLACK Chili' EXCELLENCE!" UCLA #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- NavigatingHealthcare.ca: A New Online Home for Canadian Patients and Families
- Are you looking for a fresh take on the upcoming holiday of love?
- Midi Hits Releases A New Backing Tracks
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Greater Atlanta Area Pastor and Husband Launch Monthly Subscription Box Combining Faith and Football
- Off Chain Games Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Gaming
- Small Business Class Starts February 22 Online
- Goodwill's MicroEnterprise Program receives $3,250 grant
- Learn Why Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Unique
- Greenshine New Energy Lands Media Attention in Two Solar Pathway Lighting Projects
- Voices Of Truth Festival Debuts Virtually March 10-28, 2021
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale