Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show
- Queens to the Rescue keep the pride going by giving back
- One Fur All's Pet House Candles is Now Distributed by Kane Pet Supplies in Canada
- Oxyfresh Hires Chris Campbell as New Content Creator
- Pet Sitters International offers tips for finding a pet sitter for your last-minute summer trip
- FDA: Dog Food May Cause Heart Problems
- Pet Product Innovations LLC Exhibiting at SuperZoo, Booth #1274
- One Fur All Brings New Seasonal Candle Displays, Fragrances and Products to SuperZoo, Booth #1065
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Hicks as their new Solutions Consultant
- Create a Virtual Identity for Your Pet on Pawlee
"We work hard to find the most unique items out there for pets, from one-of-a-kind collars to therapeutic beds and blankets and feel excited to showcase these items for our customers, both new and returning," said Georgia Goldberg, owner and creative director for Muttropolis. "And the seasonal items really light up the stores with a festive vibe making it a must-shop destination for people who love their pets."
More on eTradeWire News
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
Giving A Leg Up to Our Black Four Legged Friends
Shelters across the country see a markedly higher number of black animals being admitted on a daily basis. One 2013 shelter intake study from the ASPCA shows that nationally, 30% were dogs and 33% were cats. So while the adoption rate tends to be about the same for other colored animals, there are more black animals in total living in shelters and looking for homes.
"We are big advocates of animal adoption and with Black Fur Friday, we're shining a light on the often confusing myths around adoption rates of black animals." Said Goldberg. "Many people think that black dogs and cats are passed over for brown, white or spotted animals but the truth is, there are just more of them in shelters. And sadly, that means more of them being euthanized."
Muttropolis will donate a portion of their sales on Black Fur Friday back to these local animal shelters and rescue organizations. In addition, anyone who adopts an animal that day from the store event will receive a Congratulatory Gift Card from Muttropolis. This, along with big store-wide Black Fur Friday discounts, will make it a festive day of saving and giving. To learn more about the event, contact their Solana Beach store at (858) 755-DOGS (3647).
More on eTradeWire News
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
Muttropolis is home to the latest design-driven, yet functional dog and cat supplies for discerning pets. Whether it's a cool, specialty collar that shows your dog or cat's style, an overstuffed bed to match your home decor, or the highest quality food and treats for health and longevity, Muttropolis is dedicated to finding the latest and most innovative products for your pet. Each Muttropolis location also hosts monthly special events for pets and their parents including meet-ups, parties and adoptions. Muttropolis is located in Solana Beach, La Jolla and online at http://www.muttropolis.com.
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000