Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- America's Top Dog Model Contest & Casting Call
- The Fearful Dogs Project Is Awarded A Phase II Research Grant, Thanks To Maddie
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- Pet Cause Media and Fear Free collaborate to highlight the importance of emotional wellbeing of pets
- World's leading pet-sitter association celebrates 25 years
- One Fur All Launching New Fragrance and Spring Candle Display at Global Pet Expo, Booth #845
- 11th Annual Kentucky Week for the Animals Celebration coming April 20-28, 2019!
- Pipolino's Mobile and Adjustable Food Dispenser
- The "Best of the Best" from Europe is Coming to Rock America!
"We work hard to find the most unique items out there for pets, from one-of-a-kind collars to therapeutic beds and blankets and feel excited to showcase these items for our customers, both new and returning," said Georgia Goldberg, owner and creative director for Muttropolis. "And the seasonal items really light up the stores with a festive vibe making it a must-shop destination for people who love their pets."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
Giving A Leg Up to Our Black Four Legged Friends
Shelters across the country see a markedly higher number of black animals being admitted on a daily basis. One 2013 shelter intake study from the ASPCA shows that nationally, 30% were dogs and 33% were cats. So while the adoption rate tends to be about the same for other colored animals, there are more black animals in total living in shelters and looking for homes.
"We are big advocates of animal adoption and with Black Fur Friday, we're shining a light on the often confusing myths around adoption rates of black animals." Said Goldberg. "Many people think that black dogs and cats are passed over for brown, white or spotted animals but the truth is, there are just more of them in shelters. And sadly, that means more of them being euthanized."
Muttropolis will donate a portion of their sales on Black Fur Friday back to these local animal shelters and rescue organizations. In addition, anyone who adopts an animal that day from the store event will receive a Congratulatory Gift Card from Muttropolis. This, along with big store-wide Black Fur Friday discounts, will make it a festive day of saving and giving. To learn more about the event, contact their Solana Beach store at (858) 755-DOGS (3647).
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
Muttropolis is home to the latest design-driven, yet functional dog and cat supplies for discerning pets. Whether it's a cool, specialty collar that shows your dog or cat's style, an overstuffed bed to match your home decor, or the highest quality food and treats for health and longevity, Muttropolis is dedicated to finding the latest and most innovative products for your pet. Each Muttropolis location also hosts monthly special events for pets and their parents including meet-ups, parties and adoptions. Muttropolis is located in Solana Beach, La Jolla and online at http://www.muttropolis.com.
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres