Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 714
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 619
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 557
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 523
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 508
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 477
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 475
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 441
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 335
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 325
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dallas Firm Hosts First Annual Rookie Symposium & Showcase
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- B & G Sports Company In Waterbury Merges With ColorGraphix LLC in Oxford
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
- NBC Sports Boston, Strat-O-Matic Team Up For 'What-If Wednesdays' Simulated Content
- Swimming Safari Swim School partners w/ Hope Floats -swim lessons for underprivileged kids
- Olympic Medalist Marlen Esparza and Jamie Mitchell Join Historic 'SUPERWOMEN' All-Female Boxing Card
- Springboard Athletic Connections Corp.'s Plans Due to COVID-19
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL's Louis Chili' Nix III (Irish Chocolate), Dead, 29! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- NHL pest calls out Jose Canseco to fight on I ONLY TOUCH GREATNESS PODCAST
Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
Yeisser Ramierz started fencing at 11 years old in Guantánamo, Cuba. At the age of 20, he decided to continue his fencing career in New York with the Peter Westbrook Foundation. He eventually moved up in ranking and became the #1 men's epee fencer in 2015. He has proven to be a skilled athlete and proves to be a prized acquisition for Black Diamond.
"We are looking forward to working with Yeisser Ramierez this year and excited to see how he advances through to the Olympics," stated Brandy Runyan owner of Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm. "Epee is an exciting sport and we are really excited to work with Yeisser in the upcoming year to get him ready for this major career milestone"
More on eTradeWire News
- Vision Movies Production: Using Hollywood Magic To Create Innovative Videos
- Everything You Should Know About NFT - But Don't Get Why You Should Ask
- Bethany Elgin assisted Advanced Ultra-Violet Systems with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- March 4, 2021 Boca Raton Woman Owned Start Up Distributing Covid-19 Killer Mask
- Home Renovation Plus Home Page
Despite the toll that Covid-19 has put on the sports industry over the past year, Ramirez has maintained a positive attitude and is looking forward to the upcoming Olympics.
"As my first time working with a sports management firm, I'm extremely excited to have the opportunity to work with the Black Diamond team," said Ramirez. "My goal now is to earn sponsorships that will allow me to train and compete at the level necessary to produce my best results."
Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm will be working with Ramirez to make connections and relationships within his community, as well as managing his branding and endorsement deals.
For more information about Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm, please visit www.blackdiamondfirm.com. You can follow Yeisser Ramirez's journey through his Instagram profile @yeisser26ramirez
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Ranks #1 in Florida and #2 in the Southeast
- Move Over To A Better Marketing Provider with Move Over Media!
- Pennexx (PNNX) Fast-Growing Digital Advertising Opportunity
- US High Speed Rail Association Launches New Website Showcasing HSR Progress in the USA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects seven ADDY awards for print, digital campaigns
- New Yorker Electronics Providing New Metal Casting Capabilities from AMFAS International
- Regulating Human Behavior with the ABC's of Safety
- New Training System for Oklahoma Police Officers
- Property Developer, Nao Group, Seizes Opportunity to Expand in High-Growth Coworking Sector
- editaudio Launches Network with New Podcast Titled Hope This Finds Me Well
- Tim Wood Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Beyoncé's Dad Shares the Secrets to Her Rise to Fame
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Introduces Their New "Gen 3+" EC Motor
- Now Available at NeoMetrix Technologies, the NEW peel 2S
- Identity Podcast Representation Matters Feat. Lisa Betty
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Honors Military During THE PLAYERS Championship 2021
- LACLA Presents Mexican Horror Documentary "Feral"
- Alliance Technologies Launches Alliance University
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel