Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Child First USA and Agape Tennis Foundation Educate Expose and Endow!
- Touchdown: An American Obsession Goes Global
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Club Division 1 Pro Amateur Azul City Premier FC (Reserve)
- Sponsor Made Launches Sport / Esport Sponsorship Builder
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer/Fall Season this Sun Aug 18th
- Vasper Charleston: A Revolutionary Low Impact Therapy with High Impact Results
- Metroplex Premier League Division 1 Pro Amateur
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- RaceAmerica offers to upgrade your wireless
During his time at Rutgers, Sanu won Most Valuable Player honors at the 2009 St. Petersburg Bowl, was a consensus preseason All-Big East wide receiver, and caught passes for 2,263 yards, 19 touchdowns, and gained 2,019 all-purpose yards. Following his successful college career, Sanu was drafted to the NFL in the 3rd round with the 83rd overall pick to the Cincinnati Bengals, where he played for 3 years. In 2016, Mohamed signed a five-year contract with the Atlanta Falcons, where he touted 59 receptions for 653 yards and 4 touchdowns in his first year. The Falcons reached Super Bowl LI in the 2016 season, where they faced New England Patriots. During the Super Bowl, Sanu had two receptions for 25 yards.
On and off the field, Mohamed Sanu's dedication and heart can be seen. He is deeply dedicated to his family and enjoys spending time with his son. He actively gives back to his community in various forms as well as supports local charities in the Atlanta, New Jersey, and New York areas. Mohamed leads his "Sanu's Crew" which benefits the Embrace Kids Foundation, as well as visits local autism centers, raises money for cancer research, and coaches youth football camps. With so much going on in his professional career, Team Sanu is very excited to be partnering up with Black Diamond PR Firm, which is based out of Dallas, Texas.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"There is so much I have done and so much I have yet to do," said Sanu. "I have never had the team to help tell my story as well as help create new ones, so I am excited to finally have that team in Black Diamond PR and I can't wait to see what the future holds!" His agent, Patrick Powell, agrees. "There is nothing more important than exposing your clients to the world, as well as exposing the world to your clients," Powell added. "The art in doing so opens so many doors for my clients as well as for myself. We are excited to kick off a partnership with Black Diamond that renders great success and opportunity."
Black Diamond PR Firm is a 12-year veteran in the Public Relations scene, having worked with scores of celebrities and high-profile events over the years. Their sport division kicked off the 2019 year with an impressive list of high-profile athletes. The addition of Mohamed Sanu is a milestone in the eyes of the company's CEO, Brandy Runyan.
"Mohamed Sanu is a household name across America when it comes to football," says Runyan. "It means a lot to us to be representing an athlete of his caliber. There is a lot of depth to Mohamed and we're looking forward to sharing his inner passions and initiatives with the public, as well as supporting and elevating his brand."
Black Diamond PR Firm will be working with Sanu throughout 2019 to help him reach professional and personal milestones as well as helping bring awareness to the charitable initiatives that mean the most to him. Fans and followers can keep up with Mohamed Sanu's journey over on his website https://officialize.com/@mohamedsanu/
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
About Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC:
Black Diamond PR Firm is a Full-Scale Public Relations Firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. BDPR specializes in the Entertainment Industry and proudly represents Authors, Athletes, Artists, Bands, Indie Musicians, Actors, as well as Small Businesses across the United States and internationally. The company has represented countless celebrities, conducted high profile product placement for major events, as well as been integral in building brands globally for enterprises worldwide. In business since 2007, the company prides itself on a perfect blend of "family" service and the highest quality business ethics. The company is a proud PRSA and CMA Member.
For additional information on Black Diamond PR Firm and their services, visit www.blackdiamondfirm.com, #BlackDiamondPR #WeAREYourPeople
Black Diamond PR Firm
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region