Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Virginia Expansion with Quake Football Club
- Week 8 Predictions as All-City Classic 302 Legends League heads into Play-offs
- The American Cornhole League Teams Up with DEVOUR Frozen Foods to Find the DEVOUR Man of the Year
- Premier Basketball Midwest Spring Showcase
- US Grand Prix Packages at Traveldecorum
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Colorful Jerseys - A new fashion brand for extreme sports
- HSCF Now Accepting Entries For Annual Hunting and Photo Awards
During his time at Rutgers, Sanu won Most Valuable Player honors at the 2009 St. Petersburg Bowl, was a consensus preseason All-Big East wide receiver, and caught passes for 2,263 yards, 19 touchdowns, and gained 2,019 all-purpose yards. Following his successful college career, Sanu was drafted to the NFL in the 3rd round with the 83rd overall pick to the Cincinnati Bengals, where he played for 3 years. In 2016, Mohamed signed a five-year contract with the Atlanta Falcons, where he touted 59 receptions for 653 yards and 4 touchdowns in his first year. The Falcons reached Super Bowl LI in the 2016 season, where they faced New England Patriots. During the Super Bowl, Sanu had two receptions for 25 yards.
On and off the field, Mohamed Sanu's dedication and heart can be seen. He is deeply dedicated to his family and enjoys spending time with his son. He actively gives back to his community in various forms as well as supports local charities in the Atlanta, New Jersey, and New York areas. Mohamed leads his "Sanu's Crew" which benefits the Embrace Kids Foundation, as well as visits local autism centers, raises money for cancer research, and coaches youth football camps. With so much going on in his professional career, Team Sanu is very excited to be partnering up with Black Diamond PR Firm, which is based out of Dallas, Texas.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
"There is so much I have done and so much I have yet to do," said Sanu. "I have never had the team to help tell my story as well as help create new ones, so I am excited to finally have that team in Black Diamond PR and I can't wait to see what the future holds!" His agent, Patrick Powell, agrees. "There is nothing more important than exposing your clients to the world, as well as exposing the world to your clients," Powell added. "The art in doing so opens so many doors for my clients as well as for myself. We are excited to kick off a partnership with Black Diamond that renders great success and opportunity."
Black Diamond PR Firm is a 12-year veteran in the Public Relations scene, having worked with scores of celebrities and high-profile events over the years. Their sport division kicked off the 2019 year with an impressive list of high-profile athletes. The addition of Mohamed Sanu is a milestone in the eyes of the company's CEO, Brandy Runyan.
"Mohamed Sanu is a household name across America when it comes to football," says Runyan. "It means a lot to us to be representing an athlete of his caliber. There is a lot of depth to Mohamed and we're looking forward to sharing his inner passions and initiatives with the public, as well as supporting and elevating his brand."
Black Diamond PR Firm will be working with Sanu throughout 2019 to help him reach professional and personal milestones as well as helping bring awareness to the charitable initiatives that mean the most to him. Fans and followers can keep up with Mohamed Sanu's journey over on his website https://officialize.com/@mohamedsanu/
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
About Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC:
Black Diamond PR Firm is a Full-Scale Public Relations Firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. BDPR specializes in the Entertainment Industry and proudly represents Authors, Athletes, Artists, Bands, Indie Musicians, Actors, as well as Small Businesses across the United States and internationally. The company has represented countless celebrities, conducted high profile product placement for major events, as well as been integral in building brands globally for enterprises worldwide. In business since 2007, the company prides itself on a perfect blend of "family" service and the highest quality business ethics. The company is a proud PRSA and CMA Member.
For additional information on Black Diamond PR Firm and their services, visit www.blackdiamondfirm.com, #BlackDiamondPR #WeAREYourPeople
Black Diamond PR Firm
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award