Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 829
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 751
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 671
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 657
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 624
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 612
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 597
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 542
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 441
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 439
Similar on eTradeWire
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Naples teen recognized as Boys & Girls Club's Youth of the Year
- Libras Let Go Of Heavy Burdens And Go Creative - 2021 Horoscope
- Astrologer Anne Reveals Why Virgos Must Think Big-2021 Horoscope
- Exercise in Exhaustion? Milwaukee "Habit Coach" Undertakes Grueling Challenge for Charity
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- A Sip of Inspiration's Podcast - The Best Way to Keep a Man is to Let Him Go
- Why Leos Will Shine (And Roar Less At Work!) - 2021 Horoscope
Black Bourbon Society Presents #TheBlackManhattanProject To Promote Diversity In The Spirits Industry
Founded by Samara Davis, Black Bourbon Society is a tiered membership that bridges the gap between the spirits industry and African American bourbon enthusiasts through our social media platforms, brand-partnered events and exclusive excursions. We challenge traditional direct consumer marketing standards by curating experiences that genuinely engage our unique demographic, and advocate for diversity and inclusion through speaking engagements and consulting within the spirits industry. DiversityDistilled, also founded by Samara Davis and her husband, Armond Davis, advocates and crafts unique strategies to address the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion of brands — with a focus on the world of distilled spirits, packaged beverages and the alcohol and service industries. The donation from this campaign with go towards establishing a recruitment and job placement program for the organization.
More on eTradeWire News
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Announces TeleEd Solutions
- San Francisco District Attorney, Public Defender, Supervisor Support Black News Editor Vs GEO Corp
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Star Studded Suspense to Program Sked on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- Amid renewed interest in digital currencies, entrepreneur trainer aims to demystify trading
- Long Island Soccer Player Hall of Fame Class of 2021
"We are thrilled to have such fantastic partners in Michter's and Branca USA to support our vision for growing our recruitment efforts through DiversityDistilled! We know that like the variety of spirits in this industry, diversity (and inclusion) is what makes it dynamic. With this funding, we will be able to increase that level of inclusion our industry has never seen before. Together, we are reshaping what this industry looks like – in an amazing way!", states Samara B. Davis.
"The work that Samara Davis, Armond Davis and the members of Black Bourbon Society have been doing to broaden engagement and inclusion in our industry is both necessary and impressive. Michter's is honored to join with them and Branca USA in this innovative DiversityDistilled initiative," said Michter's President Joseph J. Magliocco.
The Black Manhattan Project will feature two virtual masterclasses, where participants will learn about the history and benefits of each product. Michher's virtual distillery tour will be held on February 4, 2021; a Master Distiller Masterclass featuring Michter's Master Distiller, Dan McKee and Manager of Maturation, Andrea Wilson will be held live on February 5th during BBS' weekly happy hour, BYOB (Bring Your Own Bourbon). Branca will also host a virtual mixology masterclass featuring their Global Brand Ambasador, Nicola Olianas on February 6, 2021.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fool's Errand: Treasure Hunt Filled with Surprising Twists Offers the Perfect Escape
- Enter to Win a 778-Horsepower 2021 Tesla Model S Luxury Car!
- Rising Texas Artist Tanya Nolan Set To Release New Single 'Smile On My Face'
- Best 2021 Men's Suits Trends From Top Designers
- First Video Release from the Alternate Reality Concerts from the Ancient Future
In addition, the event will highlight the debut of the BBS Black Manhattan competition, where eight bartenders will compete in a battle for the best cocktail. The competition finale will be held on February 28, 2021. Members of Black Bourbon Society will also have the opportunity to submit their very own cocktail recipes featuring Micher's and Branca USA products. 5 members will be chosen to share their cocktails in a Showcase also held on February 28, 2021.
Black Bourbon Society is crafting a movement that showcases the value of the niche lifestyle and sophisticated palates within the African American Community and beyond. As advocates for diversity for people of color within the spirits industry, BBS hopes this hashtag movement, #TheBlackManhattanProject goes viral and continues to spark much-needed conversation around diversity and inclusion within the spirits space.
For more information on the Black Manhattan Project, please visit www.blackmanhattanproject.com . For all press and media inquiries contact Lindsey Walker via email at Lindsey@walkerassocmediagroup.com
Walker + Associates Media Group
- Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc Wraps Body in Purple Patent Leather
- San Francisco Public Defender Mano Raju Stands with Black News Editor Fighting GEO Prison Corp
- Georgia GOP proposed legislation revives Georgia's dark history of voter suppression and racism
- Another Leading Latin Lawyer Joins PAG Law. PAG Named "Latin American Venture Capital Law Firm of the Year in Florida – 2021"
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners' Celebration at Space Camp
- Mark Troyer Brings Safe Money Radio To Fort Wayne
- The Live Coders Hosts Live Interviews and Talks
- Prospect Home Finance is recognized by Expertise.com
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida raises $1.4 million during Magic Under the Mangroves virtual gala
- Joey's celebrates Fish & Chips Season in style with massive OgopoJoe Fish Sandwich
- Stairs Design and Renovation Services
- ReFocus AI Announces Free Data Strength Calculator
- Panel Built Modular Office Systems Allow for Quick Adaption for A Changing Workplace
- Dranoff 2 Piano and the Miami Dade Auditorium Present Cuba Symphonic
- Corporate Housing Leader Key Housing Connections Announces Featured Apartment Community in Pasadena
- CEO, Daryl L. Kemsley, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with "Pay It Forward" Salt Lake City, UT
- CEO and Co-founder of Kasi Servlead Inc., Dr. Aline Simen-Kapeu, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Acclaimed Leadership Academy for Black Boys Formerly Held at Princeton University is Available Online
- Agency Owner, Speaker, Master Coach and Author, Peter Blount, Hits Amazon Best-Se
- Eggscape the ordinary with Norman Love Confections' 2021 Easter Collection