Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- From Urban Freelancer To Growing International Agency
- Strategic Execution Workshop: Keys to Explosive Growth with Jeff Hoffman presented by CEO Think Tank®
- Customer Discovery Interview Program
- How New Charities Get Funding Through Vehicle Donations
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Digital Media Solutions Secures Sixth Consecutive Ranking On Inc. 5000 List
- Top 5 Mid Market Digital Cities Named
- LeadSift Launches Buzz to Notify Sales Teams of Trigger Events on their Target Accounts
- Dealer Teamwork Enhances the MPOP® With New Advertising & Landing Page Features
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
BizResults.com is under the leadership of Rick Cottrell, developer of the original SalesForce.com. Cottrell has over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur, having owned numerous cross-industry companies and has worked, globally, with the leadership teams of organizations including Apple, Marriott, Avis, Kraft and General Motors.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
BizResults.com and Cottrell are laser focused on helping small to medium sized businesses achieve maximum profitability, predictable/scalable growth, optimum value and entrepreneurial freedom. They do this through a set of proven tools and disciplines, including, the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS®), BizScan® a proprietary economic modeling and growth platform, RP/RSsm a personnel assessment platform that leaves no doubt the right people are in the right seats, and as a HubSpot partner, they are helping companies maximize the ROI of their Customer Experience (CX) strategies.
"BizResults.com has a proven track record of helping companies grow. They are one of only 260 internationally Certified Professional EOS® implementers and they have an array of tools that are geared to supercharge and accelerate the growth of any entrepreneurial business. They are truly positioned for strong growth and we are excited to help them take their brand to the next level," said Steve Turner, Principal of Solomon Turner PR.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
"Solomon Turner has a special understanding of what it takes to bring their clients to the next level. They have successfully worked with many major firms and personalities. We have an aggressive growth schedule and I believe they have the experience and strategies to help us meet and exceed our objective to become an industry leader in our space," Cottrell said.
Solomon Turner Multimedia PR is led by professionals with over 70 years of experience in public relations and marketing. The firm utilizes a variety of techniques to drive results for clients with an integrated campaign that can include PR, Digital, Video and Social Media. Solomon Turner PR has been named One of the Top PR Firms in St. Louis for 10 years in a row by Small Business Monthly. https://solomonturner.com.
Solomon Turner PR
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region