Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong explains Pertussis (aka Whooping Cough)
- Great Memory And Beautiful Skin — What Do They Have In Common?
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- INACSL Announces the 2019-2020 Board of Directors
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- New Level Of Transparency Within The Security Industry
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
"We are pleased to be able to partner with Dialyze Direct to offer on-site dialysis services for our existing and future residents", commented Margaret Mary Wagner, Administrator at Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. "This service will allow our residents the ability to receive their dialysis treatment and other rehab services under one roof."
The innovative Comfort Care system uses the most advanced Nxstage equipment and treatments are tailored to help patients make the most of their time. The treatments performed are shorter but more frequent, helping the patient avoid travel to another facility for care.
Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center and Dialyze Direct, LLC have partnered together to coordinate plans of care to improve patient outcomes. Frequent hemodialysis treatment offers benefits including, a quicker recovery, lower risk of death, less stress on the heart, better blood pressure control, improved appetite, better mental and physical health, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
"Dialyze Direct is excited to be partnering with Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to introduce our innovative Comfort Care system for dialysis patients in their beautiful facility. We look forward to improving patients' quality of life through our team's compassionate and outcome-based approach," said David Schneck, Regional Director of Business Development for Dialyze Direct.
About Dialyze Direct: Dialyze Direct LLC provides innovative and compassionate staff-assisted home hemodialysis services to the geriatric patients residing in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). Dialyze Direct's core mission is to improve the dignity and quality of life of geriatric patients with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Dialyze Direct delivers dialysis care with a gentler form of treatment built around more frequent dialysis sessions (pursuant to a physician's order) using the NxStage System One with modified treatment protocols. Dialyze Direct created a unique model of care combining direct oversight with enhanced and proprietary protocols and procedures specifically designed for geriatric ESRD patients in SNFs, through which Dialyze Direct has been able to achieve significantly improved outcomes in this population segment by eliminating transportation, minimizing re-hospitalizations, and improving the overall health of patients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a premier 440-bed skilled nursing facility located at 918 James Street Syracuse N.Y 13203, offers 24-hour comprehensive inpatient care to residents of all ages, who enjoy the view of the Syracuse city life. Services offered include exceptional short-term rehabilitation for individuals coming from an acute-care setting, as well as superior long-term care and hospice care. Bishops highly trained team of physical, occupational and speech therapists carefully tailor unique recovery programs for each resident.
For more information on Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, tour hours, or general inquiries, kindly contact Taylor Acresti, Admissions Coordinator at Tacresti@bishopcare.com or at 315-474-1561. Kindly visit our newly redesigned website at www.bishopcare.com Like us at Facebook.com/bishopnursing
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle