Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 231
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- ThrottleNet Announces Move to New Offices
Similar on eTradeWire
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Joe Biden Endorsed by NH Union Leader-Commentary By San Francisco Writer Anh Lê
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
- GeoComm retained by Cook County Illinois to take their GIS Data to the Next Level
- Vote Barbara Bry she needs the vote of every Black, Hispanic, Asian and White person in San Diego
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Justice Bell Replica on View from outdoors at Morven Museum & Garden through Election Day
- Peaceful Transfer Of Power Is American Way
Bishop Dr. Mark H. Sandilands, The Mission Consortium Of Churches International, Inc. Headquartered In Chattanooga, Tennessee Speaks With One Voice
Out of America's 90 million Christians, as many as 40 million do not vote in presidential elections. Fifteen million aren't even registered.
"We have to change this, we can change this and we will change this," remarks the Mission Consortium of Churches International, Inc, Bishop Dr. Mark Sandilands. "The local church is key to helping every Christian understand how important it is to influence the culture and nation through one's faith, and one of the most crucial ways to do that is by voting with biblical values."
I am in full support of the Mission Consortium of Churches International's strategic vision and plan to promote voter participation during this vital election season. I am Bishop Ivory Jones III of the Grace Missionary Baptist Church of Cleveland Ohio. I also serve as the President of the United Missionary Baptist State Convention of Ohio. The State of Ohio has always played a crucial role in past elections.
There appears to be a sense of hopelessness and doubt amongst today's voters. People simply do not feel that their vote matters or will produce change. We must inspire the vote through communication, organizing, educating and unifying our efforts. We have critical issues throughout our Nation that perhaps will not change without the power of the vote. In addition we must inspire the young American to vote. We must encourage the young men and women to become confident in their privilege and honor to vote. It is my prayer that this historic season will produce a massive voter turnout. Thank you and God Bless.
More on eTradeWire News
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Celebrates Volunteers with Drive-Thru Appreciation Days
- Shell Point physician receives Quality Champion Award for Florida
- Sunny J. Thompson Joins Snell & Wilmer as Partner in the Washington, D.C. Office
- Tim Hellbusch Explains How to Sell On Amazon FBA and FBM
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
Dr. Peter F. Moss, The Christian Church By Faith, Pompano Beach, Florida.....It's our decisions today that will determine the path of our future tomorrow. As one of the many Christian leaders serving the community in the heart of South Florida, I certainly agree and support the Mission Consortium of Churches International position of action in this year's critical and groundbreaking election. Serving a predominantly Haitian American community, it is my responsibility and duty to ensure the congregation is educated and aware of the resources, advantages available to them as citizens. I, Bishop Peter Moss encourage all citizens and make every effort to assist individuals in the community to vote in every election.
Bishop Joe Simon is the Second Presiding Bishop at the Mission Consortium of Churches International, Inc. Simon says, the time is now, it is time to give up on trying to keep people in bondage, slave ownership mentality. It seems to me we are living in the time of Moses and the time of that heartless, vicious, cruel, no concern, slave ownership Pharaoh mentality, king of Egypt.
"Moses, he was living peacefully as a shepherd in the desert. One day while he was tending his flock, he heard the voice of God coming from a burning bush. God ordered Moses to go and force Pharaoh to let his Hebrew people go. And, God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them. And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant. Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgements: And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians."
More on eTradeWire News
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Major label signs soundtrack label deal with Street Fame WorldWide Multi-Media Chairman
- Richmond, VA-Based Digital Forensic Firm Launches Remote Mobile Forensic Data Acquisition
- Renowned Recording Star, Keynote Speaker Nathan Osmond Selected to Host New Hit TV Show, "Miracles Around You"
- How to Boost Your Resume to Get a Job
Bishop Joe Simon says, "It is time we the church give and display this message to the leadership of today. The leadership of today is ungodly, selfish, vicious, evil and is a conniving leadership. Leadership, we the church say to you, God is tired of you misusing and abusing children, God is tired of you misusing and abusing his people, and leadership God is tired of you misusing and abusing his creation, such as the inadequacies of addressing climate change. Let us pray."
If you are not registered to vote, you've moved since the last time you voted or changed your name, do the following: Go to https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote; Check Voting and Elections and follow the prompts; If you need help, call the helpline at 877 805-8447 and we'll have someone to assist you.
VOTE, VOTE, Let Your Voice Be Heard And Your Vote Be Counted!!!
I'VE GOT TO VOTE
Spickum Publishing, Inc.
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- New Novel Scientific Tactics to Fight Global Warming
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Optical Firm, Mercer County, NJ
- Call for San Diego Artists Small Image Show
- RAIN Group's Erica Benedick Wins 2020 Boston Admin Award
- Absolut of Allegany Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Home by US News & World Report
- McGuire Facilities Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Homes by US News & World Report
- Broadway Association Management partners with American Momentum Bank
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- Campus Speech Codes and Bias Teams Face New Legal Threat in UT Ruling
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Cities With the Most Small Business Owners
- Market summary: Global waste to energy sector