Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Pain Relief Products With Global Frequency Technology For San Diego, California & It's Counties
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Pangea Challenge and Tina Thörner Join forces via FIA SmartDriving Challenge
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Texas Company Using Innovative Technology To Help Provide Solar To All
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies
Larry has a B.A. from the University of Texas, an M.A. from Arizona State University, graduate studies in Geosciences from Texas A&M University and 35 years of experience in commercializing new technology and technology transfer, renewable fuels and chemicals, bioprocessing, and expert witness skills. His skills cover M&A due diligence, international assignments, peer reviews, financial modeling, engineering, oil & gas management, and full-scale commercialization. Larry spent most of his petroleum career with Dresser Europe, Imperial Chemical Industries and Dupont's Conoco UK Ltd. He serves on the DOE and USDA Biomass Technical Advisory Committee and the EPA Science Advisory Board and is an Adjunct Professor at The Citadel. Larry is a Commissioner on the South Carolina Consumer Affairs Commission. He helped write the EPA RCRA Implementation Plan for the Texas Department of Water Resources. He will assist LEC with oil, gas and biomass technologies and due diligence.
Dr. Susan Rupp is a Certified Wildlife Biologist ® with 25 years of professional experience researching and evaluating wildlife-habitat relationships at local and landscape scales. She was one of 8 recipients nationally for the Canon National Park Science Scholars Award in 2002 – a program jointly funded by Canon USA, the National Park Service, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, allowing her to complete her PhD in Wildlife Science at Texas Tech University while working at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Susan has served as a "Bioenergy Liaison" for the Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies, facilitating communications between wildlife and industry professionals regarding risks, opportunities, and best management practices associated with sustainable bioenergy production. Susan was recently nominated by the U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture and Energy to serve a 3-year term on the Biomass Research Development Technical Advisory Committee, providing technical and fiscal oversight in the administration of the Biomass Research Development Initiative to the Biomass Research Development Board. The Board is an interagency collaborative composed of senior decision makers from federal agencies and the White House. She will assist with environmental due diligence, biodiversity sustainability, and wildlife habitat management.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
Matt has a Ph.D. in Animal Science and Nutrition from Washington State University and over his 30+ year career has worked in the biofuels, feeds, pharmaceuticals, and fine chemicals industries for such companies as POET, Pfizer, LifeLine Foods, Farmland Feeds, Pfizer, Rhöne-Poulenc Animal Nutrition, and Lucta. He has authored over 100 scientific publications and acted as the consulting nutritionist for one of the largest cattle feeding companies in the USA. He is a certified arbitrator, and has focused on safe, high-quality food production, technology, R&D, and the development of products and markets throughout his career. Matt served as a Vice President at LifeLine Foods, overseeing corn milling, masa production, cornstarch extrusion and livestock feed, and as a VP for Technical Services at POET Nutrition where he was responsible for the development of a new brand of Dried Distillers Grains (DDG/S). His expertise in commercializing products spans from concept and research through final launch and market expansion. He is well trained in taking novel concepts or products, evaluating market potential, and developing strategies. He is trained as a Lead Auditor for Safe Quality Food, and is certified by the Global Food Defense Institute. Matt is also a PCQI for FDA compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). He will assist with biofuels co-products, animal nutrition, food and grain production, safety and regulatory matters.
Greg has a PhD in Food Science and Technology, and a BSc in Microbiology and Immunology, both from Dalhousie University. Due to his diverse research and work experience, Dr. Potter is a capable bioprocess and fermentation scientist, analytical chemist and a microbiologist whose research expertise is relevant in the academic and industrial communities. In the last 2.5 years, Greg has worked in the broader field of sustainable protein production, first utilizing methylotrophic bacterial cells for application in the aquaculture industry, and more recently in cell-based meat research. He is particularly motivated to use his skills and expertise to accelerate projects which address humanity's need for more sustainable food systems, bioprocesses and bioproducts. Dr. Potter is also an expert in hydroxy fatty acid analysis in fermentation yeast and has been the first author on several research papers in this subject area. He has also performed peer review for different journals including the Journal of the Institute of Brewing, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry and Expert Systems With Applications. He will assist with cell-based meats, alternative proteins, beverage and microbial fermentation, and aquaculture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
Aashish is a chemical process engineer, with a Ph.D. in chemical engineering and seven years of R&D and process engineering engagements for petrochemical, oil and gas, renewable energy and fuel-additive and reactor design firms. His expertise has encompassed varied technical, financial, and managerial experiences. He has participated in industrial and academic collaborations and has presented opportunities to work with a variety of projects in energy, fuel and additives, olefins, oil and gas and petrochemicals. Aashish offers services in techno-economic analyses (mass and energy balances, capital and operating cost calculations, and process flow analysis), life cycle assessments (LCA), and operational due diligence. He will assist with biofuels additives, syngas to chemicals, gasification and pyrolysis.
"The addition of these seasoned, world-class professionals supports our continued vision to remain the world's top bioeconomy consulting group with experts in virtually every area," says Wayne Lee, CEO of Lee Enterprises Consulting. "With our collective talent and experience, we can find the exact expertise needed for the smaller projects, while having the capability of assembling broad, multi-disciplinary teams with one point of contact for larger projects for bioeconomy developers, owners, and investors."
ABOUT LEE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING, INC: Lee Enterprises Consulting is the world's premier bio-economy consulting group, offering services in biodiesel, biofuels, biomass power, renewable chemicals, renewable jet fuels, pyrolysis, hydrolysis, gasification, waste-to-energy, anaerobic digestion, torrefaction, wastewater treatment, steam reformation, biochar, carbonization and biogas. In addition to its team of over 100 consultants, the group maintains strategic alliances with leading alternative and renewable fuels companies worldwide and maintains ongoing relationships with top alternative fuels law firms, accounting groups, engineers, and fabrication facilities. The group's consultants and strategic partners represent the top talent in the bioeconomy and can handle almost every aspect of a project. https://www.lee-enterprises.com
Wayne Lee, CEO
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month