Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Directory Website Designed to Promote Smithtown Restaurant Delivery
- Denny's Offering Free, Contactless Delivery As Families Stay Home
- Sundale Donut 4 Still Open and Supporting the Community
- Menufy Integrates Food Ordering with Google
- Here's How Dutch Tech Startup is Helping Restaurants to Survive During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Vendo Direct, Inc Helps Restock America with Inventory of 75% Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizers
- Morley Hayes launches new take-away and delivery service
- Why Catering is Better Than Store Bought
- The Loop starts curbside service, promotes carryout and delivery
- Y the Wait CEO Says Join us to Prevent COVID-19 Crisis in the Hospitality Industry
Located on the corner of Wiles and University, the February debut marks the fifteenth restaurant in the chain created by Chris Gannon and his father, Tim Gannon, co-founder of Outback Steakhouse.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- Mod Livin Announces: "Window/Virtual Shopping Sale" During The (covid-19) Pandemic
- Are Thousand Year Old Stories Religion Or "Fake News"?
- WBE Firm Progressive Primary Care Solutions Accessing COVID RapidTest10 to help FLATTEN THE CURVE
- Chinese wholesale marketplace now offers discounted disposable masks to U.S. customers
"Since its inception, Bolay has been an aspirational brand with big goals and big dreams," says Chris Gannon, Bolay CEO. "By going bigger and better with this grand opening, we are setting the tone of what is going to be an incredible decade and we couldn't think of a better community to do this in than Coral Springs.
Starting on February 21st , 2020, the first 100 guests each morning through February 25th will receive a $50 Bolay Gift Card when they make a minimum purchase of $8.29. Guests will also be eligible to win a Bolay Catering Party Pack, a free month at Hard Exercise Works, and a free month of F45 Training through surprise giveaways.
"I can't wait until our guests see what we have in store for them this grand opening," says Annabelle Humeny, Coral Springs Operating Partner. "This community has been enthusiastically awaiting our arrival, and we have been preparing to make it an event they'll absolutely love."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Man Van London to Paris France express urgent and last minute services
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Transcription Company offers help to NHS
Bolay offers a certified 100% gluten-free, build-your-own-bowl menu with a selection of premium proteins from their famous Steak Au Jus to Spicy Thai Shrimp. The Bolay menu makes eating wholesome foods exciting through the design of a group of world-renowned Chefs with international cuisine expertise.
"Our commitment to providing the best at every turn for our team and our guests is evident in our selection of foods and in our engagement with the community," says Gannon.
Bolay is set to open Friday, February 21st , 2020 at 9204 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33067. The restaurant will be open seven days a week – 11am-9:30pm Monday-Saturday and 11am-9pm on Sundays. For more information, please visit http://www.bolay.com and follow the bold journey on social media @bolay.
- San Antonio Garage Doors 4 Less Inc Is Now Offering Free Estimates To The Customers
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners