Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 574
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 507
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 502
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 411
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 396
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 371
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 349
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 335
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 325
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 247
Similar on eTradeWire
- Survey Land Gadgets: Premium Survey Land Work Gear
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on Robert Rice Elementary School for CUSD
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Kitchens239.com Offers Award-winning Kitchen Design and Construction in Naples, FL
- McCarthy to hire 300 workers for Assembly Solar Project in Michigan
- Rampart Roofing, Inc. Earns 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- MBCEA Reaches 500 Member Milestone
- The Inland Marine Underwriters Association [imua] Sets 2020 Annual Meeting Agenda
There was a row of very tall, older Western Red Cedar trees between two large estates, and the trees had become unstable. It was unclear if the trees would remain standing if a heavy wind event were to occur, and if they were to fall, they would hit one of the residences.
Once the decision was made to remove the trees for safety reasons, there was uncertainty on how to re-establish the privacy that the trees had created. Big Trees was contacted for a solution to the shared landscape. After an on-site consultation, Big Trees suggested a solution.
The measurements were taken of the length of the necessary screening effort, as well as how tall the trees would need to be to accomplish the desired privacy. Excelsa Cedars were chosen to be the best choice for the location because of their 25 to 35-foot height.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jan McArt's New Play Readings at Lynn University presents Clay Cartland's That's My Time Feb. 10
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- The Society for the Preservation of the Great American Songbook Announces New Cabaret Series
- 914 Smiles Launches Its Own In-House Clear Aligner Brand
- Localizes.com Now Offering Services In Temecula California
"It's very exciting to see such a large landscape installation occur for our clients, and to feel the appreciation for what we are able to offer them. Our large trees are able to make such an immediate difference for the privacy of both estates." said Nancy Penrose, owner of Big Trees.
Nancy Penrose is the owner of Big Trees Inc., located in Snohomish, WA in the Seattle area. The company is one of the largest tree nurseries in the Seattle area with over 120,000 trees available in over 300 varieties. They not only deliver young trees, but also mature trees in a wide range of sizes. Some types of trees available include spring flowering, deciduous, evergreen, and privacy trees. The company also does tree transplanting including large trees. Their blog can be seen at https://www.bigtreesupply.com/blog/ or http://arboristblog.com/. They can be reached at 360-563-2700.
- New Music and New Artist Spotlight " SASQUATCH JOSH"
- Reverse Aging Breakthroughs for 2020
- Remembering Kobe Candlelight Vigil and Song Tribute
- Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter Elects 2020 Board of Directors
- Fort Myers attorney J. Jeffrey Rice retires as NFL referee
- Amidst Increase in Head Lice Cases Lice Clinic Opens 3 New York Locations
- Looking for a Used Car? Come Try This 2015 BMW 3 Series!
- Jenn Gotzon hits the scene in 3 movies coming to theaters in 2020
- R&R Naturals and Taylor Cares Announce Texas CBD Gummies
- Heritage at Highland Park to host model grand opening weekend
- Toll Brothers Colorado to participate in National Sales Event
- Ogden Family Foundation Gears Up For Their 6th Annual Celebrity Bowl & Golf Event
- New article by cosmetic surgeon Mitchell Cohen, Stress Management Can Help You Live a Better Life
- TeleSpecialists, LLC Awarded Telemedicine Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Educational Classes on Long Term Care Planning Federal Benefits Review– By Les Robinson CLTC
- Light Up My Yard: Yard Decor to Elevate Your Outdoor Space
- National Lacrosse League Names AT&T As First-Ever Wireless Telecommunications Partner
- Mark Zinman invited to join Philadelphia Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Talks About The Multiple Benefits Of Filing Tax Returns Early
- Ann Keohan Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty