Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 168
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Dream come true for Southwest Florida Artists Roland Ruocco and Wendy White!
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"
- SkyLites Drone Show for Pretty Lights
- Terminator, Star Trek Franchise Fans Get Big Boosts with Celebrity Additions at FAN EXPO New Orleans
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- UVify's IFO Light Show Drones to Fly at LDI 2023 in Las Vegas: Experience the Pinnacle of Drone Tech
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
This strategic move is part of a larger vision to elevate the Warehouse Live experience. The venue will undergo extensive renovations and upgrades, culminating in its grand reopening and rebranding as Warehouse Live Midtown on Friday, December 29, featuring a performance by Sullivan King. The celebratory New Year's Eve show on Sunday, December 31, will showcase Cash Cash, marking the official Grand Opening Celebration.
Established in 2006, Warehouse Live quickly became an integral part of Houston's vibrant live music scene, hosting renowned artists such as Prince, Panic At The Disco, Drake, Adele, Chris Stapleton, Gary Clark, Jr., John Legend, Pink, Deftones, Duran Duran, SZA, and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
Rise Rooftop, having made its mark as one of the city's hottest spots since its New Year's Eve opening in 2021, hosted a myriad of events featuring Snoop Dogg, Kane Brown, Gryffin, Ne-Yo, and more. With its diverse range of entertainment, stylish decor, VIP bottle service, and energetic staff, Rise Rooftop became a favorite destination for nightlife and music enthusiasts.
Warehouse Live Midtown will solidify its position as Houston's premier independently owned live music venue, nestled in the heart of the vibrant Midtown neighborhood and a short stroll from Downtown Houston. The venue offers a unique multi-use concept, blending extraordinary design aesthetics with an immersive audio-visual experience. The 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space includes a retractable roof providing shelter from the elements and offering excellent views of the city. Patrons can anticipate year-round entertainment and a range of experiences, including lounges, VIP sections, balcony seating, and private bars.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
For media inquiries, please contact:
Ashly Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Pangilinan email@example.com
ABOUT WAREHOUSE LIVE MIDTOWN:
Warehouse Live Midtown is Houston's premier independently owned live music venue, situated in the heart of the vibrant Midtown neighborhood. Offering a unique multi-use concept, the venue combines incredible design aesthetics with an immersive audio-visual experience, spanning 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space. With a retractable roof providing shelter and excellent views of the city, Warehouse Live Midtown promises a year-round entertainment experience.
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security