Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 603
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 564
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 514
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 501
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 475
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 415
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 386
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 378
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 345
Similar on eTradeWire
- Disney Star Devan Leos Is Using Social Media to Support Charities
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Greatest Fights of the 20th Century From Video Techniques on WatchYour.TV
- Noir Nightingale Barbara McNair Coming to Midnight Refrain Show on TVS Opus Network This Summer
- TVS Light Network Adds Pet Parade Programming to the 24/7 streaming Family Channel on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Buckboard Network Adds 'Lost' Alaskans TV Series on WatchYour.TV Platform Powered by Tulix
- TVS Classic Sports Network Salutes TV Sports Pioneer Walter Schwimmer With a Collection of His Shows
- Midnight Refrain Debuts TVS Opus Network Streaming Post Cable Network Jazz and Blues Classics
- TVS Silver Screen.Com Adds 100 Top Classic Movies to Six Channel Streaming Classic Movie Bundle
- TVS Cipher Network Adds Boris Karloff Thriller Marathon Tuesday Nights on WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Silver Screen.Com Adds Major Classic Movies to Six Channel Streaming Multiplex on WatchYour.TV
Big Bad Boo's International Development has become an increasingly more important aspect of the business and over the last few years, the company has implemented entertainment based educational programs with UNICEF and Ministries of Education in over 15 countries.
Aly Jetha, CEO and Co-Founder said, "we're excited to have Nikki join the team. She brings a wealth of experience to increase our engagements with Save the Children and UNICEF." In 2018, Big Bad Boo received the WISE (World Innovation Summit for Education) Award at the United Nations for the "1001 Nights" Life Skills and Civic Education Program, recognizing it as one of the most innovative education programs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
In 2020, Big Bad Boo was indicted into the Million Lives Clubs, a select group of companies whose programs impact the lives of over 1 million children who live under $5 per day. Big Bad Boo continues to expand its development projects through existing programs and its sister company, Oznoz, making its video on demand platform available for distance based learning to over 7 million families in lower income and war-torn countries.
"I'm thrilled to be joining a company that is focused not only on diversity and inclusion in the media, but also on making an impact in the lives of children. Whether in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or the Philippines, Big Bad Boo's approach to reducing vulnerability amongst the world's most at-risk children has been ground-breaking," said Whaites.
Big Bad Boo continues to produce and distribute shows for children, among them "16 Hudson", "1001 Night"s, and "The Bravest Knight" which now reach children in over 80 countries on commercial broadcasters like Prime Video, TVOKids, Discovery Kids, and Hulu.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
For more information, please visit http://www.bigbadboo.com
About Big Bad Boo Studios
Based in New York and Vancouver, Big Bad Boo Studios is dedicated to producing quality family programming that is entertaining and educational. Shows include Hulu's The Bravest Knight, 16 Hudson, Lili & Lola, Mixed Nutz, and 1001 Nights, which was nominated for
14 LEO awards with 5 wins. Big Bad Boo is currently producing ABC with Kenny G with TVO and developing Galapagos X as well as a series of digital games and apps. The company's own streaming channel Oznoz provides cartoons in 10+ languages including classics such as Thomas and Friends, Bob the Builder, Babar and more. For info, visit www.bigbadboo.com and www.oznoz.com.
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine