Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- HDR Print Case - groundbreaking website for a printing company
- WYSIWYG Marketing Announces It's 10th Anniversary in Providing Outstanding Digital Marketing Services
- Terri Ross to Present Educational Workshop on KPIs at 'The Aesthetic Meeting 2021' on May 1st
- Syxsense Announces New Security Families in Syxsense Secure
- MainConcept HEVC Codec Continues to Lead the Industry
- Screening Eagle Announces New InspectionTech Keynote
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
Decision effectiveness, cost reduction and process improvement are among the range of priority tasks for current managers. The BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer products allow you to optimize different organization's areas, automating different processes and offer a complete and intuitive view of the business easily and immediately.
The BIA Reporting product facilitates access to information, making the decision faster by presenting an unlimited number of Data Analytics reports and dashboards in a single location, information that can be shared, with anyone, within the organization or outside. With quick and intuitive access, it is possible to securely view all company data in one place, consult different reports and compare them to ensure better decisions.
BIA Reporting is developed on a cloud platform, it is adaptable and personalized on a case-by-case basis, with the ability to determine specific accesses by users and to develop the collaborative aspect through comments and indications in the files.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
The BIA Document Recognizer product is a platform based on Artificial Intelligence that allows any company to extract data from documents, from invoices and receipts to packing lists, and send that information to other platforms. Processes automation, reduction of errors, creation and modification of templates, intuitive visualisation and integration with existing solutions are some of the benefits of Document Recognizer, which presents, on average, a processes optimization placed in more than 70%.
When uploading a document or photo, with Document Recognizer, it is possible to extract data automatically, which minimises errors and set up free employees for more complex and strategic tasks. Consequently, it enables the automation of business processes, managing to access information intuitively and reliably.
José Oliveira, CEO of BI4ALL, states that "BI4ALL is at the forefront of differentiation and technological innovation at the national and international level. Now, more than ever, it is important to ensure that organizations reach their maximum performance, capacity and potential, and it is crucial to provide them with tools that enable the optimization of their operations and business strategies. The launch of BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer reflects precisely this by digitally emancipating critical areas for organizations, such as access to information in a practical, complete and intuitive way. These two new products represent another milestone on the path we set out in the commitment to make organizations more and more agile, optimized and digital, through innovative, disruptive products and adapted to their needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
As part of the launch of these new products, two webinars were held for the presentation and demonstration of BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer, that counted on a high adhesion from Portuguese managers. Both are available on-demand on the BI4ALL website in respective products area, as well as additional information about it can be found here (https://www.bi4all.pt/en/products/).
BI4ALL | Turning Data Into Insights (https://www.bi4all.pt/)
Catarina Meira - BloomCast Consulting
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial