Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trez Capital Closes Financing for a New Residential Community at Dallas Cowboys' Old Headquarters
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas Association of REALTORS® (PKAR) 2019 Call for Applications
- Lisa Elliott Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- KEY Real Estate features Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club Community in Estero
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month
- Two Incredible Lennar Communities Grand Open Next Month
- Lennar Grand Opens New Models at Turnberry In Commerce City on December 8th & 9th!
- Leasing Angels, Inc. Celebrates As It Reaches A Company Milestone
- Key North San Diego County Markets Buck Regional Trends with Gain in Prices
- Structuring Commercial Real Estate Transactions and More to be discussed at ALI CLE Conference
Recognizing that homebuyers are often also home sellers, the Kansas City Homes skill can also provide homeowners with an automated valuation of their home. Sellers should use this as a starting point in understanding the market value of their home prior to receiving a detailed valuation from a BHGRE Kansas City Homes agent.
"This is a game changer for home buyers in Kansas City," remarked David Cooper, president of BHGRE Kansas City Homes. "People looking for a new home want to search as quickly and conveniently as they can. This smart speaker technology delivers a "hands-free" home search experience that rivals, and in many ways is superior to, traditional website searches."
Kansas City Homes is free for consumers and easy for them to use on their Amazon Alexa and Google Home personal assistants. Once homebuyers open Kansas City Homes, they will have a conversation with their voice assistant covering questions such as the desired location, number of bedrooms and more. Users can make a cursory search based on just a few parameters or search based several detailed home features.
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
Alexa or Google will verbally report the top three matches and then send an email with complete list of homes that meet the criteria along with a link to view them on kansascityhomes.com.
Home sellers can obtain the value of their home through a simple conversation and ask BHGRE Kansas City Homes for assistance with a more detailed valuation.
"While Kansas City Homes will wow consumers and show that David Cooper and his associates are their market's tech leaders, it's only half the picture," said Miguel Berger, co-founder of Voiceter Pro and a veteran real estate broker, noting the Kansas City Homes skill also offers a suite of useful agent tools. "At Voiceter Pro, we understand what real estate professionals need to be successful. Our skills incorporate marketing and lead capture tools to enhance the success of our client brokers and their agents. With millions of artificial intelligence devices in smart homes across the country, it's important to maximize the benefit of voice-powered skills for both the consumer and the real estate pro."
ABOUT VOICETER PRO
Voiceter Pro, Inc., based in Albany, NY and Oakland, CA, is the conversational search company that brings companies and consumers together through meaningful conversations with Amazon's Alexa and Google Home. The company provides branded solutions to its clients, along with a suite of voice-powered skills on both the leading personal assistant platforms. Voiceter Pro is revolutionizing AI-assisted searches in all verticals that require consumers to filter through product choices to arrive at the product or service that meets their needs. Learn more at www.voiceterpro.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOS Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Thomas J. Canale Named to Chicago's Notable Financial Advisor List
- TAN Board & Philip Dalidakis meet Australian Ambassador-Designate to Thailand in Melbourne
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
For more information, contact:
Miguel Berger, CEO and founder
About BHGRE Kansas City Homes
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes has eight branch offices with more than 440 sales associates. Its corporate headquarters is located in Overland Park, KS. Two branch offices are located in Kansas City, MO, and two in Overland Park, with one each in Leawood, Prairie Village, Lee's Summit, MO and Liberty, MO.To learn more, visit www.kansascityhomes.com. BHGRE Kansas City Homes is an independently owned and operated member of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp.
For more information, contact:
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- New Fluid Power ISO Standards Now Available - December 2018
- Innovative Beauty Tech Company, EEVOY, Launches Social Media Appointment Booking App
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Martial Arts Studio Launches New Website
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- Microcurrent: A promising new treatment for concussions
- The Official Nickel Free Workshop of the North Pole™
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Alberta Criminal Defence Lawyer Unveils New Website
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- ezW2 2018 Software Gives Employers A Feature To Print Forms 1099 MISC and 1096 For Contractors
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Santa Sacks to Their Product Line
- Local Doctor Travels to Philippines, Donates Cataract Surgery Services to Hundreds
- McCarthy Completes HISD's Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Texas Trust Credit Union Gives $5,000 to Toys for Tots