Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Alternative Proteins Producers, Investors, Food Tech Companies join 3rd Sustainable Food Proteins Asia Summit in Singapore
- Waxy Tapioca Starch, Innovations, Challenges in Cassava value chain discussed at 9th Starch World Asia in Bangkok
- Palm Done Right™Announces Two New Partner Products Just in Time for your Holiday Table
- Lemon Perfect Named "Best New Product" at 2019 BevNET Awards
- Fall in Love with Mrs. Fields' Red Velvet Cookie Again This Season
- Outstanding Holiday Appetizer and Adult Beverage Pairings II
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Taste of Style Catering INC as a Gold Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
Vancouver-based Top Tier Foods is the maker of Sushi Quinoa, which is the world's first sushi-grade quinoa (a non-GMO Canadian grown sticky quinoa seed). It has been working alongside New York-based Ocean Hugger Foods, the maker of Ahimi (a tomato-based Ahi tuna alternative), to introduce vegan alternatives to regular sushi rolls Canada-wide. This concept has exploded in popularity with recent trends towards plant-based diets and sustainability driving demand. Sushi Quinoa and Ahimi have already been adopted by Groupe Yuzu, one of Quebec's largest sushi chains with over 110 locations across the province.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunshine Ace Hardware selects Children's Miracle Network as 'primary charity partner'
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- LeanTaaS Secures $40 Million in Funding From Goldman Sachs
Ocean Wise, Canada's premier sustainable fisheries advocacy organization, teamed up with Top Tier and Ocean Hugger at their Toast to the Coast fundraiser and gala dinner on July 12th at the Vancouver Aquarium. Top Tier and Ocean Hugger worked with Chef Ned Bell to showcase how these plant-based alternatives can reshape the world's demand for seafood. Both Sushi Quinoa and Ahimi products were served alongside sustainably caught fish to showcase how new and innovative plant-based products can be used in replacement of fish while still leaving room for a sustainable market.
Bullus says, "Many fish stocks are witnessing a massive decline including some varieties of tuna. Being able to create great-tasting products with vegan alternatives allows both Top Tier Foods and Ocean Hugger Foods to promote the strengthening of threatened fish stocks while encouraging healthy habits."
Sushi Quinoa plays a vital role in the creation of plant-based sushi alternatives as it increases the overall nutritional value by adding protein to a regular roll. It is for this reason that Sushi Quinoa is popular amongst sushi chefs. Top Tier Foods is already partnered with Groupe Yuzu and Sushi Quinoa has also been embraced by well-known Chef Tojo of Tojo's Restaurant – 1133 W Broadway, Vancouver. Chef Tojo says "Sushi Quinoa is the next big thing in sushi. In three years, it will be everywhere!"
More on eTradeWire News
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
Sushi Quinoa can be found in Vancouver at Tojo's Restaurant, Nikkyu Sushi and Carp Sushi as well as through retailers T&T, Planet Organic, Whole Foods, and IGA.
About Top Tier Foods
Top Tier Foods Inc. was founded in Vancouver in 2013 and is currently the company behind Sushi Quinoa and Quinoa Quickies. Top Tier Food's mission is to create unique high-quality ingredients and food products that are delicious and support a healthy lifestyle.
Megan Howarth, email@example.com, C: 4036904073
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Regent Surgical Health Expands Business Development Team
- Mario Lopez Hosts 2020 New Years Eve Bash at WTR Pool & Grill
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- West Tool Enclosures Announces Partnership with Protection and Control Solutions as Company Expands
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Founder Says Financial & Asset Protection Planning Inseparable
- New Song Release by Mr Mischief called Gyal Dem Fire
- Mister Kaplan Investments, LLC Acquires Pelican Cove Vacation Condo at Landmark Resort
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings