Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leading Service Excellence Company Serves Up Insights For Restaurants Capitalize In Delivery Economy
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Rook Coffee expands online cold brew offering
- Mystic Sweets Joins Ocean Community Chamber of Commerce
- Asheville Tea Company Releases 2019 Fall Seasonals
- Fast Growing Social Media App Takes the Pressure Out of First Dates, Pays for Couples to Dine Out
- Norman Love Confections hires Liz Zollars as corporate sales manager for Central Florida
- A Southern Favorite Is Making Its Way To ATL | Krab Queenz Grand Opening August 17, 2019
- Wise Women Week at Elderberrys Farm
Vancouver-based Top Tier Foods is the maker of Sushi Quinoa, which is the world's first sushi-grade quinoa (a non-GMO Canadian grown sticky quinoa seed). It has been working alongside New York-based Ocean Hugger Foods, the maker of Ahimi (a tomato-based Ahi tuna alternative), to introduce vegan alternatives to regular sushi rolls Canada-wide. This concept has exploded in popularity with recent trends towards plant-based diets and sustainability driving demand. Sushi Quinoa and Ahimi have already been adopted by Groupe Yuzu, one of Quebec's largest sushi chains with over 110 locations across the province.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Ocean Wise, Canada's premier sustainable fisheries advocacy organization, teamed up with Top Tier and Ocean Hugger at their Toast to the Coast fundraiser and gala dinner on July 12th at the Vancouver Aquarium. Top Tier and Ocean Hugger worked with Chef Ned Bell to showcase how these plant-based alternatives can reshape the world's demand for seafood. Both Sushi Quinoa and Ahimi products were served alongside sustainably caught fish to showcase how new and innovative plant-based products can be used in replacement of fish while still leaving room for a sustainable market.
Bullus says, "Many fish stocks are witnessing a massive decline including some varieties of tuna. Being able to create great-tasting products with vegan alternatives allows both Top Tier Foods and Ocean Hugger Foods to promote the strengthening of threatened fish stocks while encouraging healthy habits."
Sushi Quinoa plays a vital role in the creation of plant-based sushi alternatives as it increases the overall nutritional value by adding protein to a regular roll. It is for this reason that Sushi Quinoa is popular amongst sushi chefs. Top Tier Foods is already partnered with Groupe Yuzu and Sushi Quinoa has also been embraced by well-known Chef Tojo of Tojo's Restaurant – 1133 W Broadway, Vancouver. Chef Tojo says "Sushi Quinoa is the next big thing in sushi. In three years, it will be everywhere!"
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
Sushi Quinoa can be found in Vancouver at Tojo's Restaurant, Nikkyu Sushi and Carp Sushi as well as through retailers T&T, Planet Organic, Whole Foods, and IGA.
About Top Tier Foods
Top Tier Foods Inc. was founded in Vancouver in 2013 and is currently the company behind Sushi Quinoa and Quinoa Quickies. Top Tier Food's mission is to create unique high-quality ingredients and food products that are delicious and support a healthy lifestyle.
Megan Howarth, firstname.lastname@example.org, C: 4036904073
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness