Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Coexilia's Aurora Solstice Explores the Collective's Vision for a Harmonious Future
- The Power of Persuasion - Can You Persuade Powerfully?
- Grant Applications Open for 10th Annual Weston Charity Awards
- Author Racks-up Awards for Books Holding Gilgamesh Accountable for Historical Flooding in the Middle East
- Welcome Our Newest Client Periodontist: Raymond L. Wright Jr. DDS, Bing + Google Searches List 'BEST' in San Clemente & South Orange County, CA
- Brightbeam's EdPost.com Partner with Founder of Black Math Genius to Elevate Math Education
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals And PCMA Present A Powerful Webinar On How To Successfully Manage Acts Of Violence At Events
- Matthew Brickman Interviews Lawrence Joss of Parental Alienation Anonymous Inc. (PA-A.org)
- Rosann Santos CPC Explains Leadership Through Authenticity to Audiences Worldwide
- Let's Talk Series: Shortcuts, Stereotypes, and Preparedness in the Brain
For years, rumors have swirled that two of music's biggest stars, Rihanna and Beyonce, were at odds. The tales got so vicious that some claimed Rihanna had an affair with Beyoncé's husband, Jay-Z. While that rumor was quickly dispelled, the feud story seems to live on. According to our source, there is NO feud. Need more proof? For Beyoncé's 42nd birthday on September 4, Riri sent her 420 long stemmed roses arranged in a Buccellati sterling silver vase. Why Sterling silver? Beyoncé has been asking her concert guests to wear silver to help her celebrate the last month of her tour.
The Rumor That Just Won't Die!
For years, the media has perpetuated the idea that Rihanna and Beyonce are embroiled in a bitter feud. Various stories have circulated, with some going as far as claiming that Rihanna had an affair with Beyoncé's husband, Jay-Z. Despite these claims being debunked, the feud narrative continues to persist.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
No Bad Blood
However, our insider source has revealed that there is, in fact, no bad blood between the two superstar singers. The rumors of a feud are nothing more than tabloid gossip. Beyoncé and Rihanna have a friendly and supportive relationship, contrary to what many may believe.
A Lavish Birthday Gift
As further proof of their amicable relationship, Rihanna went all out for Beyoncé's 42nd birthday. The Barbadian singer gifted Beyoncé a stunning arrangement of 420 long stemmed roses, presented in a lavish Buccellati sterling silver vase. This extravagant gift was not just any random present, but a thoughtful gesture that held a deeper meaning.
Celebrating Beyoncé's Tour
There is a significance behind the choice of a sterling silver vase. Beyoncé had been encouraging her concert attendees to don silver attire during the last month of her tour. This request was seen as a way to unite her fans and create a cohesive visual experience. By sending the roses in a sterling silver vase, Rihanna not only acknowledged Beyoncé's birthday but also showed her support for the tour and its theme.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Friendly Celebrity Encounters
The public is not entirely unaware of the friendship between Beyoncé and Rihanna. There have been instances of their camaraderie being displayed at various events and award shows. These interactions serve as a testament to the genuine bond shared by the two talented artists.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?