Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Lee County Black History Society is looking for passionate history and community members
- ASI Names Newest Authorized iMIS Product Partner: Zapier for iMIS Powered by iAppConnector
- Rebuilding Together Day: 40 years and nearly 15,000 homes rebuilt in Houston
- RSI Names Lee Verhey New Executive Director of the RSI Committee on Tank Cars
- Supporters help Southwest Florida Music Education Center open the doors of possibilities
- Family Initiative announces Pat Webster Memorial Scholarship fund
Better Together organizes a luncheon program at various locations each month to bring parents together for community, to support each other and to hear from experts while their children play supervised in another room. The luncheon will provide background-checked volunteers in addition to lunch, games and fun for children to enjoy while parents attend the event. Admission is free and includes lunch.
"Parenting is tough business. No matter how wonderful and functional our upbringing, we all have questions, struggles and concerns when raising our children," said Megan Rose, CEO of Better Together. "To help parents along their journey, our Better Luncheons allow parents to enjoy lunch, companionship and expert advice while their children are under the supervision of background-checked volunteers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Why not Glow Bro - New All Natural Mineral Skin Care for Men
- Understanding The Need For Boat Insurance
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
Attendees of the January luncheon will hear from guest speaker Ann Lefcakis, co-owner of Real Fitness, a CrossFit gym in Naples, who will talk about fitness and nutrition. The luncheon will take place from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 22 at Turning Point Church, located at 3405 Pelican Landing Parkway in Bonita Springs.
The February luncheon will feature guest speaker Rochelle Figur, director of recovery ministries at Grace Church on the topic of recovery. The luncheon will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 19 at Center Point Church, located at 6590 Golden Gate Parkway in Naples.
To register for the luncheons, visit BetterTogetherUS.org/lunch-rsvp or call 239-470-2733.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER
Better Together is a nonprofit organization that helps parents going through a hard time keep their kids out of foster care, find work and address the root causes of their struggle so that they can reunite as a family with the tools and support system to thrive. A privately funded and professionally supported organization, Better Together is made up of volunteers who believe helping people help themselves is the best way to restore dignity and bring families together. Through the Better Families program, families are offered a preventive alternative to foster care while they get the help they need. To date, the program has kept 98% of children served out of foster care. The Better Jobs program was created to address the 76% of families that come to Better Together because of economic hardship tied to unemployment. In addition to community job fairs, the program offers job seekers coaching, guidance, support and encouragement through local church partners. For more information, visit BetterTogetherUS.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Law Office of Annalie Alvarez As New Platnum Member
- Northern Illinois University Crowned Global Champion of CFA Institute Research Challenge
- WeCutFoam Now Offering Soft & Flexible Foam Cutting Services Using Oscillating Knife Cutter
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Introducing Portland's Inaugural Salad Week, June 6-10, 2022
- Data Logger Use by Measurement & Industry
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Save Fuel –Trucking – Transit Heavy Equipment & More ECOFUELMAX
- Michael Dowden Speaks at DevOps Pro Europe 2022
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
- Replace a windshield easily with prompt, professional service
- Staff America awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- DEC Contracting to complete three athletic facility projects at Ave Maria University